Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Fester in the heart of Denmark, sador?

Lissuin
Grey Havens

Mar 20, 6:27am

Views: 229
Shortcut
Fester in the heart of Denmark, sador? [In reply to] Can't Post

May he be a light for you in dark places.
(sorry sorry Angelic)

Saruman? Teacher of Shakespeare? Indeed, I would fain know the source of your knowledge, but thy link linketh not for me.

Here are some photos I took on a trip to that land of milk and fish and the very castle, Kronborg, of another ill-starred prince, written of by Shakespeare, but I perceived no festering, nay nor any rotting, but evidence that the Bard did leave his mark upon the place.

(This post was edited by Lissuin on Mar 20, 6:27am)

Subject User Time
Middle-earth Conspiracy Theories Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 15, 8:42pm
    Thorin had once called Dain's prize battle boar " Bacon" elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Mar 15, 9:39pm
        *snort* / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 15, 11:09pm
    Quoting Riven Delve: Hair envy BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Mar 15, 9:58pm
        You are so right! ;) // Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Mar 19, 2:48pm
            It always boils down to that Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 19, 11:42pm
    Dain: "Sorry, I can't come out tonight. I'm washing my beard". / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 15, 10:24pm
        "I just had my beard did." // SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 16, 2:49am
    Prudence. While his feet are made of iron, the arms are made of oak.// Plurmo Send a private message to Plurmo Mar 16, 1:27am
    His own realm cost him a foot, Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Mar 16, 1:30am
    Something about the brother of Dis that prompted in Dain feelings of DisDain. // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 16, 1:34am
    Because through carelessness Thorin often called him Leadfoot. // SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 16, 2:48am
    Because Thorin once asked whether the war pigs of the Iron Hills were shod with pig iron. // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 16, 3:00am
    These things are only whispered of when the name "Ironfoot" is mentioned in Erebor. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 16, 6:39am
        Lissuin, this is amazing!! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Mar 16, 8:34am
            Freddie Mercury? 'Works for me. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 16, 9:10am
        *mods up!* Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 16, 5:32pm
        Great story - love it! Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Mar 16, 7:07pm
        genius ltnjmy Send a private message to ltnjmy Mar 16, 7:45pm
        Brava! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 16, 8:58pm
        Thanks, all ye Tornfolk! But a Middle-earth mystery remains: Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 16, 10:42pm
            Take that Snoopy! SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 17, 2:16am
                Snoopy is my inspiration.// Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 18, 1:40am
            Belgium does not exist. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 17, 8:08pm
                Beware the Brussels beasts! Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 18, 1:44am
                Perfidous Albion! sador Send a private message to sador Mar 19, 7:36am
        So much for the one liner;-) silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Mar 17, 2:59am
            Geez! Is it only supposed to be one line?! Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 18, 1:42am
        "Something festers in the heart of Denamrk" sador Send a private message to sador Mar 19, 7:41am
            Fester in the heart of Denmark, sador? Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 20, 6:27am
    Too busy binge-watching House of Cards... // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Mar 16, 9:21am
        I believe boldog Send a private message to boldog Mar 16, 10:18am
    Two alphas don't make a right! "I'm King." "No... I'm King!" // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 16, 2:36pm
    Next in line after Thorin and the nephews. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Mar 16, 3:16pm
    "Twinkle Toes" Thorin gave him the insulting nickname "Ironfoot" at the Annual Durin The Deathless' Other Ball. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 18, 3:09am
    "That stupid director had foisted a boar on me. I'm not going anywhere 'till I learn to ride it with dignity." sador Send a private message to sador Mar 18, 7:10pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.