Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I shudder to think

Hamfast Gamgee
Gondor

Mar 9, 12:37pm

Views: 146
Shortcut
I shudder to think [In reply to] Can't Post

What effect that would have on the Durin line!

Subject User Time
How will our heroes die? boldog Send a private message to boldog Mar 8, 1:18am
    Like the Bon Jovi song Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Mar 8, 2:55am
    Richard Armitage Beorn's Bees Send a private message to Beorn's Bees Mar 8, 3:12am
        Very interesting indeed. (Major book spoilers ahead) Kelly of Water's Edge Send a private message to Kelly of Water's Edge Mar 8, 1:54pm
            I've wondered too wonderinglinguist Send a private message to wonderinglinguist Mar 8, 4:21pm
    As long as.... Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 8, 5:14am
        But what does he do that seems suicidal? boldog Send a private message to boldog Mar 8, 5:57am
    With a last statement Plurmo Send a private message to Plurmo Mar 8, 6:59am
    Maybe CathrineB Send a private message to CathrineB Mar 8, 7:33am
        morbid topic, but I'll bite... Nira Send a private message to Nira Mar 8, 4:22pm
    There's a huge amount of fanart about it Elanor of Rohan Send a private message to Elanor of Rohan Mar 8, 4:44pm
        Our three Fated Dwarves Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Mar 8, 6:12pm
            I shudder to think Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Mar 9, 12:37pm
    My guess based on interviews Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Mar 9, 4:19am
        Agreed Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Mar 9, 4:32am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.