Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I've gathered up many items for our Geeky Observations List1 THANKS //

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Mar 18, 4:21pm

Views: 30
Shortcut
I've gathered up many items for our Geeky Observations List1 THANKS // [In reply to] Can't Post

6th draft of TH:AUJ Geeky Observation List - November 28, 2013
3rd draft of TH:DOS Geeky Observation List - January 2, 2014

sample

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West."

I'm SO HAPPY these new films take me back to that magical world!!

TIME Google Calendar
TORn's Geeky Observations Lists (updated soon)

Subject User Time
Chapter of the Week: The White Council Silwen_Peredhil Send a private message to Silwen_Peredhil Feb 21, 6:35pm
    Some observations on this scene. Silwen_Peredhil Send a private message to Silwen_Peredhil Feb 21, 6:43pm
        Excellent analysis! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 21, 9:02pm
    Yet another great scene BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 21, 8:51pm
    Strap yourselves in! pettytyrant101 Send a private message to pettytyrant101 Feb 21, 8:59pm
        :) BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 21, 9:10pm
        Gandalf's quote arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 22, 7:23pm
        Durin's Folk are not clowns (except in these films)! Felagund Send a private message to Felagund Feb 23, 10:25am
            Did Tolkien treat Thorin and his companions any better? Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Feb 23, 5:35pm
            In the book, Kirly Send a private message to Kirly Feb 23, 6:14pm
    My favorite G&G moment: Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Feb 21, 10:04pm
        Short Answer to All of the ABOVE! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 21, 10:36pm
            Indeed! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 22, 10:14am
            Lovely, Bomby! cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Feb 23, 11:17pm
        I love that part, too! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 22, 4:02am
    Great Scenes Girdle of Melian Send a private message to Girdle of Melian Feb 22, 11:05am
        Isn't it in the nature of telepathy that it's private... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Feb 22, 11:42am
    Oh, Silwen, your posts *never* cease to amaze me - including your observations (never thought of the statues before) FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Feb 22, 6:53pm
        Great observation! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 22, 9:33pm
    The council scene Noria Send a private message to Noria Feb 22, 9:37pm
    White Council Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 23, 12:52am
    The White Council... cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Feb 23, 11:14pm
    I've gathered up many items for our Geeky Observations List1 THANKS // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 18, 4:21pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.