Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
NO

Glorfindela
Grey Havens

Feb 16, 10:46pm

Views: 71
Shortcut
NO [In reply to] Can't Post

Orlando Bloom has 'human' eyes as he and all the other characters playing Elves had in LotR and The Hobbit. In DoS he is like something out of The Night of the Living Dead (or the like).

In Reply To
Legolas has human eyes?

Subject User Time
Favorite scene list (of 10) - why do you like one of your "mid favorite" DOS scenes? Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 15, 8:07pm
    Agree about Smaug's eyes Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Feb 15, 11:35pm
        Agree there - Gollum's eyes look better Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 5:53pm
        Legolas Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Feb 16, 5:56pm
            NO Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Feb 16, 10:46pm
    Looking for the keyhole Elondria Send a private message to Elondria Feb 15, 11:46pm
        I forgot this one! Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Feb 16, 6:32pm
        Beautiful post and details! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 6:33pm
    In reaction Elondria Send a private message to Elondria Feb 16, 12:02am
    "And it's hugely realistic" stoutfiles Send a private message to stoutfiles Feb 16, 12:30am
        I protest! (ish) Elondria Send a private message to Elondria Feb 16, 12:52am
            Facial Expressions Night Wolf Feb 16, 1:12pm
                stellar acting! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 8:40pm
            Bilbo's Fall SafeUnderHill Feb 16, 1:53pm
            Exactly! (thanks Elondria) Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 6:13pm
        LOL, as realistic as this kind of movie can get!!! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 5:50pm
    One of my favorites also Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Feb 16, 1:46pm
        Agree! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 6:02pm
    My updated list Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Feb 16, 6:22pm
        But I'm curious too! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 8:25pm
        Ahh yes, more details - now I see how this thread differs - doh! Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Feb 16, 8:47pm
            Thank you - maybe I should have kept list out of my title! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 10:37pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.