Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Yes! Let's put your photoshop skills to work

Kim
Tol Eressea

Feb 17, 7:30pm

Views: 58
Shortcut
Yes! Let's put your photoshop skills to work [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be waiting for my Thorin pic. Wink

That's a bummer about your computer - I was really worried I might lose all my family birthday/holiday/vacation photos, so glad I was able to back up everything in time.

Wow, that's quite an impressive collection of haikus you've put together, and unfortunately, all too accurate!

Subject User Time
Blu-ray/DVD Extras Revealed + Collector's Gift Set Details Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Feb 15, 3:38pm
    individually numbered book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Feb 15, 3:50pm
        Individually numbered as in... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Feb 15, 3:55pm
            two book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Feb 15, 4:06pm
                Thought you were asking a question. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Feb 15, 4:08pm
    but Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 15, 3:53pm
        What's "re"? LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Feb 15, 5:04pm
            re Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 15, 5:11pm
                Back in the day Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Feb 15, 7:20pm
            And on that note Thaddeus Send a private message to Thaddeus Feb 15, 5:22pm
                OP KingTurgon Send a private message to KingTurgon Feb 15, 5:45pm
                Butů Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Feb 15, 6:42pm
                OTT Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Feb 15, 8:57pm
                    Over The Top..// glor Send a private message to glor Feb 15, 9:23pm
                    An Acronym Dictionary Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Feb 15, 10:38pm
                        That's quite helpful, thanks Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 15, 10:48pm
                            I kno an what you mean Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Feb 15, 10:50pm
                                I think my favorite so far is Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 15, 10:59pm
                                    My favourite is in the TORN Dictionary: Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 16, 12:35am
                                        "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 16, 12:52am
                                    that deserves it's own T-shirt Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 7:38pm
                                        Yes Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 16, 10:49pm
                                            LOL inspiration thank you! DOS Thorin pic and Windows haiku Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 17, 4:12pm
                                                Yes! Let's put your photoshop skills to work Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 17, 7:30pm
        Price TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Feb 15, 11:02pm
            . KingTurgon Send a private message to KingTurgon Feb 15, 11:46pm
            I'll probably end up buying the 2-disc DVD like I did last year... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Feb 15, 11:48pm
    They did this just so people wouldn't skip over it and wait for the EE :) ghost_matt Send a private message to ghost_matt Feb 15, 11:55pm
    There is no way that collectors set is worth $100 demnation Send a private message to demnation Feb 16, 9:37am
        one man's trash etc. Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 16, 7:51pm
    Just allow me to buy it Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Feb 17, 7:12pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.