Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I'm glad to hear that. ;) //

BlackFox
Tol Eressea

Mar 19, 6:18pm

Views: 50
Shortcut
I'm glad to hear that. ;) // [In reply to] Can't Post

"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

Subject User Time
Chapter of the Week: The Defiler BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 12:24pm
    Welcome! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 14, 1:27pm
        :) BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 4:41pm
    A classical Darth Vader scene Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Feb 14, 1:46pm
        Vader in TESB. arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 14, 1:54pm
        Star Wars... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 4:45pm
    In response pettytyrant101 Send a private message to pettytyrant101 Feb 14, 2:27pm
        OK BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 5:04pm
        --> Personal comments removed from this subthread Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Feb 14, 11:43pm
    The LEGO vid BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 5:12pm
    I love these Orc reunions! Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Feb 14, 5:48pm
        Hahaha BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 7:30pm
    My thoughts of this ;) Calithilel Send a private message to Calithilel Feb 14, 8:04pm
        Hi! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 8:17pm
        I agree. arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 15, 2:54pm
            Couldn't have said it better myself BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 15, 5:42pm
    Short Ann Swers Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Feb 14, 11:51pm
    Azog Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 15, 8:07pm
        Thanks for answering BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 15, 8:18pm
        Some people say the main theme of the Hobbit is greed Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Feb 16, 2:07pm
    Quite sinister! cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Feb 22, 7:48am
        Thanks, cats16! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 22, 10:31am
    I've gathered up many items for our Geeky Observations List1 THANKS // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 18, 4:20pm
        I'm glad to hear that. ;) // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Mar 19, 6:18pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.