Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Honor

Elessar
Tol Eressea

Feb 13, 11:30pm

Views: 114
Shortcut
Honor [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm sure some of that is happening. For me I though Gravity was such a steaming pile of poop that I just get tired of seeing a film that I love lose to one that for me was pretty darn awful. It's not just against DOS I would feel this way either.

Subject User Time
The Hobbit wins ONE VES award - Gravity takes the rest Junesong Send a private message to Junesong Feb 13, 7:32am
    IMHO DoS never stood a chance against Gravity. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Feb 13, 9:56am
    I agree Rohirrim Rider Send a private message to Rohirrim Rider Feb 13, 10:10am
    I'm with you all in that ... Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Feb 13, 12:03pm
        I'm not so sure . . . MomoftheShire Send a private message to MomoftheShire Feb 13, 10:48pm
    Glad it won Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Feb 13, 1:11pm
    darn! legolin12 Send a private message to legolin12 Feb 13, 1:51pm
    So, since you watched both, which would you rewatch the most? Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 13, 4:05pm
        Personally Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Feb 13, 4:40pm
            DoS I much prefer it Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Feb 13, 5:14pm
                As an American Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Feb 13, 7:46pm
                    For myself Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Feb 13, 8:18pm
                        Actors Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Feb 13, 11:28pm
                To be fair.... Junesong Send a private message to Junesong Feb 13, 11:16pm
            this seems reasonable Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 13, 7:57pm
        Why is there competition? Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Feb 13, 10:39pm
            Honor Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Feb 13, 11:30pm
        Funny you should ask... Junesong Send a private message to Junesong Feb 13, 11:13pm
    Gravity deserves it. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Feb 13, 5:12pm
        Agree - Gravity was one of the best of last year imin Send a private message to imin Feb 13, 8:19pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.