Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
The Hobbit Collector's Models and Magazine now available from Eaglemoss (UK and Germany).

DanielLB
Immortal

Feb 1 2014, 1:01pm

Post #1 of 3 (560 views)
Shortcut
The Hobbit Collector's Models and Magazine now available from Eaglemoss (UK and Germany). Can't Post

You can find out all the details, and subscribe to the magazine here. The UK site only ships within the UK and to ROI, but the magazine is also available in Germany.

This follows on from The Lord of the Rings Collector's Models.

Lio
Lorien

Feb 6 2014, 1:07am

Post #2 of 3 (286 views)
Shortcut
Nice to see it back [In reply to] Can't Post

The site was down for a while, so I thought their Hobbit models had been discontinued.

Actually it seems like they were, and then they relaunched the line? I'm 100% sure the original line included Bolg (the old design).

I can't find much more info about it unfortunately. Unsure

Dwalin Balin Kili Fili Dori Nori Ori Oin Gloin Bifur Bofur Bombur Thorin

Orcs are mammals!

"Don't laugh at the Dwarves because they will mess you up." — Dean O'Gorman (Fili)

Want to chat? AIM me at Yami Liokaiser!

DanielLB
Immortal

Feb 6 2014, 7:31am

Post #3 of 3 (336 views)
Shortcut
Yes, you're right. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Actually it seems like they were, and then they relaunched the line? I'm 100% sure the original line included Bolg (the old design).

*I think* they had a limited release of the models (issues 1-5 or 6) in certain areas of the UK, to ascertain whether there was enough interest in the magazine and models. That was last year. They must have decided to go ahead with it. You can get the early models on Ebay, but they are going for £50-60 for all of them.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.