Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
No, but I am sure you can find it on Youtube

Lightfoot
Rivendell

Jan 24, 1:35pm

Views: 21
Shortcut
No, but I am sure you can find it on Youtube [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry about thatFrown For all of you that do not recognize the title The Lord of the Beans is a Veggietales spoof on The Lord of the Rings. The fellowship is composed of vegetables, the Keebler elf makes an appearance, the orcs become sporks, and ahem takes the place of Gollum. All I can say is that it is absolutely hilarious and that I recommend that everyone watch it just for fun.

Faithful servant, yet master's bane,
Lightfoot's foal, swift Snowmane

Subject User Time
What is your favorite cartoon movie based on Middle Earth Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Jan 19, 7:23am
    I suppose I like 'The Hobbit" best of the three. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 19, 10:37am
        you already have acheron Send a private message to acheron Jan 20, 3:59am
            Fair point, but... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 20, 2:32pm
                oh, very true acheron Send a private message to acheron Jan 21, 3:17pm
    Does Lord of the Beans count? Lightfoot Send a private message to Lightfoot Jan 20, 1:00am
        I just looked this up and it sounds awesome Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Jan 20, 2:03am
            No, but I am sure you can find it on Youtube Lightfoot Send a private message to Lightfoot Jan 24, 1:35pm
        *hand shoots up* My vote, too!! :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jan 20, 3:25pm
            Bakshi's film? swampwizard Send a private message to swampwizard Jan 20, 3:38pm
                Howdy and Welcome swampwizard :D grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jan 21, 10:15am
                    Thanks for the welcome swampwizard Send a private message to swampwizard Jan 21, 1:13pm
                    Gives me chills because I hear Caligula! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 21, 1:30pm
    The Hobbit Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jan 20, 2:40am
        Oh, awesome video Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Jan 20, 3:20am
            Yes I am Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jan 20, 3:34am
                Neat, neat Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Jan 20, 3:36am
    The Hobbit Fredeghar Wayfarer Send a private message to Fredeghar Wayfarer Jan 20, 6:50am
        and the Wood-Elves in general Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jan 20, 10:55pm
            Tolkien would think............ swampwizard Send a private message to swampwizard Jan 22, 1:10am
            The 1978 Ralph Bakshi version is the best by far... Nolane Send a private message to Nolane Jan 23, 10:01pm
    All on the good side of terrible demnation Send a private message to demnation Jan 20, 12:30pm
    I quite Pazeer Send a private message to Pazeer Jan 20, 1:53pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.