Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Works for me! //

Kim
Tol Eressea

Jan 19, 2:33am

Views: 38
Shortcut
Works for me! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Subject User Time
Thorin is a well-preserved Dwarf Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 16, 9:41pm
    Good food and exercise Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 16, 9:49pm
        According to the AUJ EE commentary Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 17, 2:23am
            LOL!! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 5:24am
    Re Retro315 Send a private message to Retro315 Jan 16, 10:05pm
        Same here... Bard'sBlackArrow Send a private message to Bard'sBlackArrow Jan 16, 10:11pm
    I'd chalk it up to Durin's line, but then so is Balin... ah well... magic genes skip as much as ordinary ones AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jan 16, 10:44pm
    I think it says Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jan 16, 11:15pm
        Oops! You're right. TA 2746 Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 17, 12:58pm
    I really hope Azaghâl Send a private message to Azaghâl Jan 16, 11:16pm
        bet someone on TORn makes one.... Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 16, 11:32pm
            Me! legolin12 Send a private message to legolin12 Jan 17, 12:51am
                Very cool if you are making one Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 2:42am
                according to this wonderful conversion chart.... Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Jan 17, 8:08am
                    So Balin dies 5 years later. That would make him less than 200 years. That is a pitty Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jan 17, 12:59pm
                    True, my brother started sporting grey hair at 12 years old. Honest. Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Jan 17, 6:46pm
                        Believe you Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 9:32pm
        Collectable Tapestry Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 17, 1:03pm
    I posted about it, in Bomby's thread... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Jan 17, 7:28am
        Yes. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 17, 1:07pm
    Huh. Macfeast Send a private message to Macfeast Jan 17, 1:43pm
        I too, read that somewhere... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Jan 17, 2:52pm
            in the Appendices Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 3:55pm
                Phil also said...Richard was the Youngest Actor Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 17, 4:47pm
                    Ken Stott is 59, John Callen (Gloin) is over 60...// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 17, 4:54pm
                Seems inconsistent to me. Macfeast Send a private message to Macfeast Jan 17, 5:02pm
                    Re Balin - for me it's not the age.... Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 9:43pm
    Little known fact and sorry girlies Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Jan 18, 11:44pm
        So, he uses Just for Dwarves! // Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 18, 11:45pm
        Works for me! // Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 19, 2:33am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.