Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
me too

Poll: There'll be some changes made...
Give Legolas some dialogue at Thranduil's court
Place Arwen in Rivendell and have her speak with Bilbo
Give a part to Frodo's mom and dad at the Shire
Have Gandalf speak of his concerns about an alliance between Sauron and Smaug
Other, please specify
View Results (45 votes)

LEGIONTX
Rivendell

May 3 2009, 6:54pm

Views: 246
Shortcut
me too [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd also like to see that. Wonder if Bloom would be willing?

In Reply To
He's never mentioned in 'The Hobbit', but it is entirely possible that as a prince of Mirkwood he would have been there with his father.

I was already thinking about who they could get to play Thranduil, and would they try to get someone who looked (at least a little) like Orlando?

Subject User Time
There'll be some changes made... Patty Send a private message to Patty Mar 3 2007, 9:35pm
    Have Bilbo encounter a young Ranger at Rivendell . . . Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 3 2007, 10:57pm
        That would mean he would have aged before his time... diedye Send a private message to diedye Mar 4 2007, 3:35am
        Well, Aragorn was nine years old when Bilbo visited Rivendell. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 4 2007, 1:40pm
            *counts back* Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 4 2007, 10:27pm
                It could still work Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Mar 5 2007, 7:10pm
        ??? I always assumed that's what happened already, which Bilbo mentions mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Apr 7 2007, 11:34am
    I know...! Urambo Tauro Send a private message to Urambo Tauro Mar 4 2007, 12:40am
        I guess we all agree that the White Council must be included anyway indeed?... / mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Apr 7 2007, 11:37am
    The White Council... diedye Send a private message to diedye Mar 4 2007, 3:11am
        How did he? Is this told somewhere in the appendices or someplace? Patty Send a private message to Patty Mar 4 2007, 3:13am
            I'm not the best person to answer that... diedye Send a private message to diedye Mar 4 2007, 3:28am
            The Old Took entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 4 2007, 4:43am
                Oh! How interesting that would be to know!!! :-D / mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Apr 7 2007, 11:42am
            Yes, it is. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Mar 4 2007, 3:05pm
                Unfinished Tales, not Silmarillion (might be mentioned there though...) NT ringhead91 Send a private message to ringhead91 Mar 4 2007, 5:44pm
    Legolas at Thranduil's court deej Send a private message to deej Mar 4 2007, 4:15pm
        me too LEGIONTX Send a private message to LEGIONTX May 3 2009, 6:54pm
    Since we had to pick only one Morwen Send a private message to Morwen Mar 5 2007, 1:03am
        Well Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 5 2007, 5:31pm
    Miranda Otto... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 5 2007, 5:38pm
    Legolas at Thranduil's court seems most likely Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Mar 5 2007, 7:15pm
    Eek! RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Mar 6 2007, 7:19pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.