Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Not Unintentional....But Bombur Running Faster than Everyone Else?...LOL

Bombadil
Valinor

Jan 5, 9:10pm

Views: 117
Shortcut
Not Unintentional....But Bombur Running Faster than Everyone Else?...LOL [In reply to] Can't Post

Next time Bomby sees this
Got to watch the Look on the Faces
of the OtherGuys?

MeTHinks Lotsof PEEPS
Laughed at that.

AND of Course He then
SMACKS into Beorn's DOOR?

Bombyzz gotta Love Bombur...Tongue

Subject User Time
Unintentionally funny scenes in the Hobbit movies, so far. Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Jan 4, 11:48pm
    Tauriel healing scene Joe20 Send a private message to Joe20 Jan 4, 11:54pm
        Bilbo and Smaug scene. Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Jan 5, 12:01am
        Yes...this. Rowan Greene Send a private message to Rowan Greene Jan 5, 12:08am
        Agreed, Kili's 80s teen movie cheerleader fantasy made reality and his subsequent VERY AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jan 5, 6:55am
    Thorin in Laketown Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Jan 5, 12:04am
        First time Pazeer Send a private message to Pazeer Jan 5, 3:45pm
    Nice thread:D TheImaginator Send a private message to TheImaginator Jan 5, 12:15am
        Legolas. Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Jan 5, 12:19am
            Re: BalrogTrainer Send a private message to BalrogTrainer Jan 5, 2:38am
    Thorin on fire... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jan 5, 12:30am
        Same here! LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jan 5, 4:11am
        YES!! Freakin hilarious! tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Jan 5, 4:58am
            after the nose bleed Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jan 5, 5:04am
                If I were him, tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Jan 5, 5:06am
        Yeah, that was totally funny! FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jan 5, 2:33pm
    People are so dirty minded CathrineB Send a private message to CathrineB Jan 5, 12:33am
    The only time wonderinglinguist Send a private message to wonderinglinguist Jan 5, 12:42am
    What was so bad about Bard's line? GiantMushroomBear Send a private message to GiantMushroomBear Jan 5, 12:53am
    Bard's delivery of tiamy Send a private message to tiamy Jan 5, 1:45am
    some in AUJ Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jan 5, 4:15am
    I HeadingSouth Send a private message to HeadingSouth Jan 5, 4:20am
        I Think this time Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jan 5, 4:43am
            THAT would be funny indeed!... I would love it! // mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Jan 5, 1:32pm
    when the company tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Jan 5, 4:56am
    Here's mine Scorchster Send a private message to Scorchster Jan 5, 5:02am
        Hahahaha tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Jan 5, 5:07am
    i love Freeman's delivery... MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Jan 5, 5:09am
    In DOS Synthrinya Send a private message to Synthrinya Jan 5, 7:54am
        I loved that scene! ;-) Rowan Greene Send a private message to Rowan Greene Jan 5, 6:40pm
            Not Unintentional....But Bombur Running Faster than Everyone Else?...LOL Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 5, 9:10pm
    Mine NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Jan 5, 9:52am
    Don't know whether it's exactly unintentional.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jan 5, 6:22pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.