The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
"Enhanced" 'Lost' season 3 finale on ABC

deej
Tol Eressea

Jan 25 2008, 2:06pm

Post #1 of 4 (205 views)
Shortcut
"Enhanced" 'Lost' season 3 finale on ABC Can't Post

It's almost time for the season 4 US premiere on Jan. 31! ABC will be showing an 'enhanced' version of the season 3 finale the night before; sometimes this can be quite annoying, so we'll see if they can pull it off:

Get ready for the Season Four premiere of "Lost" with a special presentation of the Season Three two-hour finale, "Through the Looking Glass," enhanced with on-screen facts and back story about one of the most talked about dramas on television. Whether you already watched the amazing conclusion of "Lost" last season or this is your first time viewing it, the special enhanced "Lost" catches viewers up on the story of the Oceanic 815 survivors in a way you've never experienced before.

Be there for the enhanced "Lost" Season Three finale, Wednesday, January 30 at 9:00 p.m., ET/PT on ABC. The enhanced version of "Lost" will include text on the lower third of the screen and will "let viewers in" on clues in the show, as well as give back story to catch new viewers up for Season Four.

The Hobbit is Happening!

Bilbo Fans for Martin Freeman!

Zmulady
Rohan

Jan 25 2008, 5:53pm

Post #2 of 4 (114 views)
Shortcut
LOST [In reply to] Can't Post

It seems like forever ago we saw Kate and Jack and of course Charlie. I have been waiting along time to see what the heck was up with the ending last season, so I am excited to see it back. Thanks for the update deej. I'll be watching new season for sure!

YodatheHobbit
Rivendell

Jan 26 2008, 6:13am

Post #3 of 4 (104 views)
Shortcut
Woah. E! online has six, count 'em SIX! CLIPS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Usually they just release two before each new episode for promotion, but this is like watching a third of an episode, and they're all from the first. If you want a taste but don't want to be spoiled, I'd recommend only watching the first two. I wish I didn't watch the 3rd and 5th one myself.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=5d90c5ac-d403-494d-965f-f74f7b6b0ce1

When the seas and mountains fall and we come to end of days, in the dark I hear your call calling me there, i will go there and back again.

FantasyFan
Rohan

Jan 26 2008, 2:00pm

Post #4 of 4 (120 views)
Shortcut
I watched them all [In reply to] Can't Post

(Thanks!) I don't mind being spoiled. It looks like it will be a great episode.

"That is one thing that Men call 'hope.' Amdir we call it, 'looking up.' But there is another which is founded deeper. Estel we call it, that is 'trust.' It is not defeated by the ways of the world, for it does not come from experience, but from our nature and First Being. If we are indeed the Eruhin, the Children of the One, then He will not suffer Himself to be deprived of His own, not by any enemy, not even by ourselves. This is the last foundation of estel, which we keep even when we contemplate the End. Of all His designs the issue must be for His children's joy."
Finrod, Athrabeth Finrod ah Andreth, HoME X Morgoth's Ring

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.