Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
No. He tought he had already killed them by means of the Arkenstone.//

Plurmo
Rohan

Dec 24 2013, 6:06am

Views: 100
Shortcut
No. He tought he had already killed them by means of the Arkenstone.// [In reply to] Can't Post

Subject User Time
In the Dwarfs "vs" Smaug sequence, was Smaug actually trying to kill them? TheImaginator Send a private message to TheImaginator Dec 23 2013, 1:44am
    Playing with his food Rane Send a private message to Rane Dec 23 2013, 1:54am
        Jackson playing with his audience.// Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Dec 23 2013, 5:01am
        This, and tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Dec 23 2013, 5:47am
    It's the equivalent of trying to swat a group of reallly annoying flies... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Dec 23 2013, 1:59am
        Ditto MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Dec 23 2013, 6:32am
        That and Erebor is designed by dwarves for dwarves glor Send a private message to glor Dec 23 2013, 11:37pm
    One thing I hated was Blkcpt Send a private message to Blkcpt Dec 23 2013, 2:03am
        dwarf scent Snowghost77 Send a private message to Snowghost77 Dec 23 2013, 3:49pm
            Maybe once Thorin and Co worked up a good sweat... Brandybuckled Send a private message to Brandybuckled Dec 23 2013, 9:03pm
    Cartoon. Dwarvenfury Send a private message to Dwarvenfury Dec 23 2013, 2:15am
        I also think Blkcpt Send a private message to Blkcpt Dec 23 2013, 2:23am
    I think at first Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Dec 23 2013, 4:03am
    I don't think his intensions stayed the same... moreorless Send a private message to moreorless Dec 23 2013, 7:59am
        I remember during the scene that Smaug hints at the fact that he was playing with Bilbo... Dlanor da Great Send a private message to Dlanor da Great Dec 24 2013, 4:47am
    I did really enjoy watching Smaug terrymerry Send a private message to terrymerry Dec 23 2013, 9:46am
    The fact that you have to ask highlights how badly executed the Smaug confrontation was MorgolKing Send a private message to MorgolKing Dec 23 2013, 2:34pm
    Cat and mouse.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Dec 23 2013, 5:05pm
    Amazing how different it would have been if he had gotten one of them. Kassandros Send a private message to Kassandros Dec 23 2013, 5:29pm
        Agreed, you have to roll your eyes when he says "I am death" MorgolKing Send a private message to MorgolKing Dec 23 2013, 6:05pm
            Probably true of most people. Kassandros Send a private message to Kassandros Dec 23 2013, 6:35pm
        Who would be scared? dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Dec 23 2013, 7:55pm
    The HeadingSouth Send a private message to HeadingSouth Dec 23 2013, 11:39pm
        We need to write a letter to PJ Kassandros Send a private message to Kassandros Dec 23 2013, 11:42pm
    No. He tought he had already killed them by means of the Arkenstone.// Plurmo Send a private message to Plurmo Dec 24 2013, 6:06am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.