Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Eh...

sauget.diblosio
Grey Havens

Dec 5 2013, 9:57pm

Views: 45
Shortcut
Eh... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Iron Man 2
Back to the Future 2
Hannibal (although I wouldn't call that a direct sequel)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

BttF 2 may not be great like the first one, but it's pretty good, and a lot of fun. Hannibal was ok, but nowhere near the greatness of Silence of the Lambs (and Red Dragon was better). I don't really like the Iron Man movies, so they all seem about the same to me.

But i agree 100% on Temple of Doom. Raiders is one of my favorite films of all time, but i pretty much hate the "prequel." I can't watch that woman for more than a few seconds before i want to scratch my eyes out and stick hot pokers in my ears. And that kid is only slightly less annoying. And the villainous cult was just stupid. I don't like the other two Indiana Jones movies either (3 isn't as awful as 2 or 4, but it's not good, is way overrated, and the effects are surprisingly bad). There's only one Indiana Jones movie to me, and it's called Raiders of the Lost Ark. Rant over. Apologies.

Subject User Time
Reviews and Twitter Reactions: Part 4 haldad Send a private message to haldad Dec 4 2013, 7:07pm
    OST Review in French Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 4 2013, 9:41pm
    Here are some reactions from some blogger critics Thorin's Oakenshield Send a private message to Thorin's Oakenshield Dec 5 2013, 7:08am
        and he hated AUJ Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 5 2013, 9:26am
            Yeah. vader815 Send a private message to vader815 Dec 5 2013, 9:43am
            Hardly surprising BalrogTrainer Send a private message to BalrogTrainer Dec 5 2013, 12:21pm
                Really ? shaundobson Send a private message to shaundobson Dec 5 2013, 12:30pm
                Well, then you're one of the few... sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2013, 12:41pm
                    With three AncalagontheBlack Send a private message to AncalagontheBlack Dec 5 2013, 1:00pm
                    Well, that's just ridiculous BalrogTrainer Send a private message to BalrogTrainer Dec 5 2013, 1:03pm
                        I would still disagree... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 5 2013, 1:18pm
                        Of course it's ridiculous, that's why i said it. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2013, 1:49pm
                            FOTR Macsen Send a private message to Macsen Dec 5 2013, 2:53pm
                                Yeah, i'm not so sure about this new editor...// sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2013, 4:55pm
                                    Jabez is a young pup... unexpectedvisitor Send a private message to unexpectedvisitor Dec 5 2013, 5:21pm
                    I would say that is because arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Dec 5 2013, 1:22pm
        Also, the praise for EL is building up. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 5 2013, 10:22am
            About the critical reception Jax_Teller Send a private message to Jax_Teller Dec 5 2013, 10:56am
                I do not think it was a foregone conclusion. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 5 2013, 11:03am
                    Yes, it's the first film that is usually expected to be sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2013, 12:34pm
                    I hope this time Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 5 2013, 2:45pm
                        Just out of curiosity... sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2013, 5:00pm
                            Highlander II: The Quickening DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Dec 5 2013, 5:24pm
                                Ha ha yes... sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2013, 5:42pm
                            A few: tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Dec 5 2013, 8:26pm
                                Eh... sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2013, 9:57pm
    Could we make one of these threads sticky? Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 5 2013, 1:38pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.