Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Sorry to let you down

buckledcranium
The Shire

Dec 5 2013, 9:18pm

Views: 32
Shortcut
Sorry to let you down [In reply to] Can't Post

But from all reports I've heard Desolation of Smaug ends with a new made up confrontation between the Dwarves and the Dragon in the halls and around the mountain; ending with the him turning and heading toward lake town; with something to the effect of " What have we done?" being said by Bilbo....

I really wanted to see Laketown's attack in film II...
My favourite line in the book is said by Bard as Smaug approaches fast and low over the lake.

"The dragon is coming or I am a fool."

Subject User Time
So the Battle of Five Armies will not be in The Desolation of Smaug Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Dec 4 2013, 6:35pm
    was this a serious consideration? nobofthepony Send a private message to nobofthepony Dec 4 2013, 6:40pm
        However... Macsen Send a private message to Macsen Dec 4 2013, 7:09pm
        How would that even work? buckledcranium Send a private message to buckledcranium Dec 4 2013, 8:53pm
            it's not totally different... nobofthepony Send a private message to nobofthepony Dec 4 2013, 10:09pm
            How do you know they made that choice? Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Dec 5 2013, 8:42pm
                Sorry to let you down buckledcranium Send a private message to buckledcranium Dec 5 2013, 9:18pm
        They dropped the ring into Mt. Doom in the Two Towers? // Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Dec 4 2013, 11:30pm
            Hahaha!...nice! its just too easy. Snowghost77 Send a private message to Snowghost77 Dec 5 2013, 12:22am
            take your meds Kangi Ska lurtz2010 Send a private message to lurtz2010 Dec 5 2013, 8:02am
        Smaug's Death Grant Send a private message to Grant Dec 5 2013, 5:43am
    I think the answer is available TheBeerBaron Send a private message to TheBeerBaron Dec 4 2013, 6:41pm
    If BO5A Armies happened tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Dec 4 2013, 7:15pm
    Did you seriously think that it might be in 'DoS'? Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Dec 4 2013, 9:05pm
        No doubt in my mind... Fili Send a private message to Fili Dec 4 2013, 9:45pm
        I'm sure... BalrogTrainer Send a private message to BalrogTrainer Dec 5 2013, 11:19am
            Smaug TheFlayedMan Send a private message to TheFlayedMan Dec 5 2013, 12:14pm
                Yes, my bad. I sometimes mix up the two. BalrogTrainer Send a private message to BalrogTrainer Dec 5 2013, 12:18pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.