Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Old news...

diedye
Grey Havens

Jan 16 2008, 2:42am

Views: 147
Shortcut
Old news... [In reply to] Can't Post

... well, 24 hours old, anyway... I saw this yesterday... but it hasn't been canceled, apparently... just postponed.

Whatever.

All I know is that the man needs to find himself someone who won't contribute to his bad habits, and that woman is just toxic for him... she may be nice and all, but two people with similar addictive behavior together in a relationship is just asking for trouble.

I want him to be happy, even if he were to choose *gasp*Celine*choke*... IF it contributed to his well-being... I just don't see that happening with this one.

But that's just MHO... who knows? Maybe they'll mellow together and turn out to be the best and longest duo in coupledom history...

Anybody wanna take any bets? Evil

Subject User Time
Hope remains for the B girls... Ciars Send a private message to Ciars Jan 15 2008, 5:19pm
    Wow... JRandomRohirrim Send a private message to JRandomRohirrim Jan 15 2008, 5:48pm
        yeah Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 15 2008, 6:44pm
            Isn't that one of the attractions? Eledhwen Send a private message to Eledhwen Jan 15 2008, 6:50pm
                I am sooooooo not attracted to the bad boys... Patty Send a private message to Patty Jan 15 2008, 6:52pm
            actually, in one relationship for 16 years is better hatster Send a private message to hatster Jan 16 2008, 12:39am
    Better now than after the wedding ... /nt Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Jan 15 2008, 5:58pm
    So I guess that makes her 'Miss Has-Nearly Bean' .. :-D Elven Send a private message to Elven Jan 15 2008, 7:35pm
        ...and does that make the ex wives a bunch of Ms. Bean There Done Thats?// Farawyn Send a private message to Farawyn Jan 15 2008, 8:39pm
            This joke has Bean done to death NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 15 2008, 8:46pm
                Ian it, though. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jan 15 2008, 8:58pm
                Broadly speaking, yes. / Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Jan 15 2008, 10:30pm
                    I'd say that flageolet-ion would be Greenwood Hobbit Send a private message to Greenwood Hobbit Jan 15 2008, 11:15pm
                        enough of your sharpe observations hatster Send a private message to hatster Jan 16 2008, 12:37am
            "Where have you Bean all my life...?" // FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Jan 15 2008, 8:46pm
                over here, chilli-ing.../ weaver Send a private message to weaver Jan 16 2008, 1:29am
    Old news... diedye Send a private message to diedye Jan 16 2008, 2:42am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.