Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Martin Freeman intro to DoS treasure hunt promo

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Nov 25 2013, 3:25pm

Post #1 of 7 (705 views)
Shortcut
Martin Freeman intro to DoS treasure hunt promo Can't Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNPV2zAqV_M

demnation
Rohan

Nov 25 2013, 4:34pm

Post #2 of 7 (353 views)
Shortcut
This poor guy. I hope they're paying him enough. [In reply to] Can't Post

Mr Baggins began as a comic tale among conventional and inconsistent Grimm's fairy-tale dwarves, and got drawn into the edge of it so that even Sauron the terrible peeped over the edge.- JRR Tolkien, Letter 19

Eruvandi
Tol Eressea

Nov 25 2013, 4:46pm

Post #3 of 7 (329 views)
Shortcut
clickable [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNPV2zAqV_M Smile

So, what exactly is this treasure hunt? I hadn't heard about it before.

sauget.diblosio
Tol Eressea

Nov 25 2013, 5:31pm

Post #4 of 7 (283 views)
Shortcut
Yes, [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm sure he's being paid quite well. I don't think we need worry over that one.

Nira
Lorien

Nov 26 2013, 5:17am

Post #5 of 7 (98 views)
Shortcut
I'm sure he's payed far more than the work deserves, but what's weird is [In reply to] Can't Post

I still feel bad for him here. He doesn't seem too thrilled about the treasure hunt. Unimpressed

"Why, to think of it, we're in the same tale still! It's going on. Don't the great tales never end?" -Samwise

demnation
Rohan

Nov 26 2013, 5:42am

Post #6 of 7 (93 views)
Shortcut
Can't blame him, really [In reply to] Can't Post

"Ok Martin, we need you to stop being yourself for a second, look into the camera and speak robotically about something that even the most ardent fans probably don't care much about."

Mr Baggins began as a comic tale among conventional and inconsistent Grimm's fairy-tale dwarves, and got drawn into the edge of it so that even Sauron the terrible peeped over the edge.- JRR Tolkien, Letter 19

Nira
Lorien

Nov 26 2013, 7:20am

Post #7 of 7 (90 views)
Shortcut
Yes, exactly. I appreciate his honesty, but [In reply to] Can't Post

still, he's being paid to be an actor; he could have tried acting a little happy about it.

"Why, to think of it, we're in the same tale still! It's going on. Don't the great tales never end?" -Samwise

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.