Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
How did I miss that?!

FaramirAndEowynMorningStar
Rohan

Nov 27 2013, 10:41am

Views: 154
Shortcut
How did I miss that?! [In reply to] Can't Post

Good elf-eyes, Arwen's daughter. I'll look out for that next time I watch it. Wink

..The Lord of Silver Fountains
.....The King of Carven Stone
..The King Under the Mountain
.......Shall come into his own

..And the bells will ring in gladness
......At the Mountain King's return
..But all shall fail in sadness
....And the lake will shine and burn

Subject User Time
Funny observation while watching TTT Helm's Deep scene Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 24 2013, 11:53pm
    It's intentional Remus Send a private message to Remus Nov 25 2013, 12:16am
    Not a blooper, from my perspective. cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Nov 25 2013, 1:14am
    Will have to re-look at Helms Deep ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Nov 25 2013, 8:27am
        Doesn't bother me much Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 25 2013, 3:39pm
    I love things like that Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Nov 26 2013, 12:02am
        I glad someone else thought it was funny :) Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 26 2013, 4:27pm
            One Legolas Expression Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Nov 26 2013, 11:47pm
    That wasn't what cracked me up about this scene. FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Nov 26 2013, 5:16pm
        There is a great Blooper Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Nov 26 2013, 6:13pm
            haha! When nature calls... Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 26 2013, 6:35pm
        *snerk* Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 26 2013, 6:33pm
            Desperate measures at times like these are always needed.// FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Nov 26 2013, 7:20pm
    As long as we are at Helm's Deep shadowdog Send a private message to shadowdog Nov 26 2013, 9:46pm
        hmm...I haven't a clue Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 26 2013, 10:10pm
            I remember reading... Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Nov 27 2013, 12:52am
                As I recall... Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Nov 27 2013, 2:18am
                I've read the same 'rumor' Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 27 2013, 2:20am
    While we're talking about funny stuff at Helm's Deep Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Nov 27 2013, 2:21am
        How did I miss that?! FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Nov 27 2013, 10:41am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.