Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Not necessarily his fault!

BlackCountry
Rivendell

Nov 19 2013, 6:40am

Views: 33
Shortcut
Not necessarily his fault! [In reply to] Can't Post

As he never really wanted the book split into 3 Volumes in the first place, at the behest of his Publisher! ;)

I do not want what it is not mine.... I only want what comes from within....

Subject User Time
Does anyone in the AUJ EE say "an unexpected journey"? Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 17 2013, 7:41pm
    Well Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Nov 17 2013, 7:45pm
        It's not the same :( // Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 17 2013, 7:47pm
        My opinion DarkWixardAaron Send a private message to DarkWixardAaron Nov 18 2013, 3:23pm
    The closest we get Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Nov 17 2013, 7:46pm
        Thanks for the response Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 17 2013, 7:49pm
    It was probably just an over sight on the film makers... ecthelionsbeard Send a private message to ecthelionsbeard Nov 17 2013, 7:55pm
    In all these years Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Nov 17 2013, 8:29pm
        Crazy right? I just learned a few months back that... Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 17 2013, 10:11pm
    It would have sounded too forced Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Nov 17 2013, 8:45pm
        Most Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Nov 17 2013, 8:48pm
        Well, I'm sure they could've found a clever way Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 17 2013, 10:08pm
        Yes, you are right I always thought those lines were rather cringeworthy Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Nov 18 2013, 1:18am
            Yeah Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Nov 18 2013, 1:22am
                No not 'stupid Tolkien' Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Nov 18 2013, 10:29am
                Not necessarily his fault! BlackCountry Send a private message to BlackCountry Nov 19 2013, 6:40am
    Well, since "An Unexpected Journey" isn't the name of the book.... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Nov 17 2013, 11:52pm
        An Unexpected Journey Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Nov 18 2013, 1:07am
            yes it was Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Nov 18 2013, 1:23am
            Was it really? Or was it "An Unexpected Adventure"? Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 18 2013, 3:10am
        "My Unexpected Journey" from LOTR MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Nov 18 2013, 10:37am
    Nope!.... but we already know we get "The Desolation of Smaug" spoken The Grey Pilgrim Send a private message to The Grey Pilgrim Nov 18 2013, 4:55pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.