I really dare not name to you,
The awful things that hobbits do.

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 1 2013, 9:27pm

Post #2 of 5 (717 views)
Shortcut
I have to [In reply to] Can't Post

go with the creature of two worlds who faced up to a fire demon. Gadgets won't cut it with an Elf Lord who is determined to pull out your entrails.

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Nov 2 2013, 12:27am

Post #3 of 5 (734 views)
Shortcut
Glorfindel, Glorfindel, Glorfindel! [In reply to] Can't Post

All the way! It's gotta be Glorfindel! For the reason Atthua said, I couldn't have said it better myself. Go Glorfindel! Cool

Werde Spinner
Rohan

Nov 4 2013, 8:15pm

Post #4 of 5 (648 views)
Shortcut
Glorfindel [In reply to] Can't Post

Because he comes back to life without comic book immortality. Also, he killed a Balrog. Has Batman ever done that?

"I had forgotten that. It is hard to be sure of anything among so many marvels. The world is all grown strange. Elf and Dwarf in company walk in our daily fields; and folk speak with the Lady of the Wood and yet live; and the Sword comes back to war that was broken in the long ages ere the fathers of our fathers rode into the Mark! How shall a man judge what to do in such times?"

"As he ever has judged. Good and ill have not changed since yesteryear; nor are they one thing among Elves and Dwarves and another among Men. It is a man's part to discern them, as much in the Golden Wood as in his own house."

RosieBaggins
Rivendell

Nov 8 2013, 1:14am

Post #5 of 5 (712 views)
Shortcut
Hmm... [In reply to] Can't Post

I think Glorifindal would win. But come on... It is still batman we are talking about. In the end, he is still just a mortal though.

Beware the shiny
They are there to steal your heart.
You must just say no.

On another note, wonder what obscure holiday it is today? No? Of course you do! That is why I have created This calender to tell you! Enjoy. I take suggestions if I missed your favorite holiday.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.