Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Others have speculated

burgahobbit
Rohan

Nov 1 2013, 7:30pm

Views: 108
Shortcut
Others have speculated [In reply to] Can't Post

That Bilbo will rescue the dwarves from the spiders and the dwarves will run away just like in the book. What could happen though is that instead of finding the elf circle and safely sleeping in there for the night, they get attacked by the spiders again after having already escaped. Hence the line "They're coming back!" by one of the dwarves in Mirkwood in one of the production videos. So now this second battle would be when Legolas and the elves come in to save the day. I think it's a good theory and I hope they filmed it this way.

"I've found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps it is because Im afraid, and he gives me courage. - Gandalf the Grey.

"Do not be afraid Mithrandir, if ever you should need my help, I will come." - Lady Galadriel.

Subject User Time
The Dwarves to "trip" through Mirkwood! ***SPOILER*** Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Oct 31 2013, 7:06pm
    What is hundred acre wood? ecthelionsbeard Send a private message to ecthelionsbeard Oct 31 2013, 7:13pm
        WHAAAAAAAAT!? Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Oct 31 2013, 7:14pm
        from what we've seen in the vlogs.. MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 31 2013, 7:24pm
    They also said it back in the August edition of EMPIRE DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Oct 31 2013, 7:20pm
        If they axe the enchanted river sequence... ecthelionsbeard Send a private message to ecthelionsbeard Oct 31 2013, 7:23pm
            I think Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Oct 31 2013, 7:31pm
            RE Retro315 Send a private message to Retro315 Oct 31 2013, 7:33pm
                i hope the elf hunting parties happen... MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 31 2013, 8:45pm
                    Pretty sure Long Hammer Send a private message to Long Hammer Oct 31 2013, 8:52pm
                        yeah... MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 31 2013, 8:56pm
                        I don't know Pazeer Send a private message to Pazeer Oct 31 2013, 8:57pm
                        I think it could work Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 1 2013, 2:15am
                            Agreed. Macfeast Send a private message to Macfeast Nov 1 2013, 1:10pm
                it could also be Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Nov 1 2013, 1:04am
                    Stoner dwarves Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Nov 1 2013, 5:35pm
                        Others have speculated burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Nov 1 2013, 7:30pm
                True, adds to despair too Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Nov 1 2013, 3:17pm
            Perhaps Peter felt that two river set pieces in one film was one river set piece too many.... Bladerunner Send a private message to Bladerunner Oct 31 2013, 11:15pm
            I think they kept it Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Nov 1 2013, 2:11am
    This is very interesting Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Oct 31 2013, 7:25pm
    Thanks for posting coz no mag for me yet Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Oct 31 2013, 7:49pm
        My pleasure! Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Oct 31 2013, 8:01pm
    was hoping they would go this route architecthis Send a private message to architecthis Oct 31 2013, 10:33pm
    Maybe this means AUJ was just a bad acid trip... jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Oct 31 2013, 10:43pm
    Mushroom spores Nunilo Send a private message to Nunilo Oct 31 2013, 10:47pm
    What is sll this Drug Stuff IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Oct 31 2013, 10:47pm
        Question of degree IMO Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Nov 1 2013, 2:58am
            they were hongry Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Nov 1 2013, 8:58am
        I don't think he treats pipe-weed as cannabis. Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Nov 1 2013, 5:50pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.