Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
He did seem to hang out in bars....

Darkstone
Half-elven

Oct 30 2013, 4:45pm

Views: 51
Shortcut
He did seem to hang out in bars.... [In reply to] Can't Post

....with words like "prancing" in their name, get all red-eyed, then chase people with furry feet all around the room.

There's a term for people like that.

That hobbit has a pleasant face,
His private life is a disgrace.
I really could not tell to you,
The awful things that hobbits do.
Things that your paper never prints
They only speak of them in hints.
They have such lost, degraded souls,
No wonder they inhabit holes;
When such depravity is found,
It only can live underground.
I really dare not name to you,
The awful things that hobbits do.

Subject User Time
There and Back again epilogue ? shaundobson Send a private message to shaundobson Oct 29 2013, 3:42pm
    Gollum... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Oct 29 2013, 3:59pm
    Thoughts nhui06 Send a private message to nhui06 Oct 29 2013, 4:15pm
        I like most of that Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Oct 29 2013, 4:54pm
        Barad-dur still under construction at the beginning of FOTR gliido Send a private message to gliido Oct 29 2013, 4:56pm
            Yes, would really hate anyting like this... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Oct 29 2013, 5:09pm
            I wonder where Sauron hung out during construction. L. Ron Halfelven Send a private message to L. Ron Halfelven Oct 29 2013, 5:26pm
                This is gold. Thanks for the laugh!! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Oct 30 2013, 2:35pm
                He did seem to hang out in bars.... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 30 2013, 4:45pm
            ...but nhui06 Send a private message to nhui06 Oct 29 2013, 5:59pm
                Barad-dur gliido Send a private message to gliido Oct 29 2013, 6:26pm
    Back Again: Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Oct 29 2013, 6:10pm
        This... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Oct 29 2013, 6:19pm
        I approve of this message Remus Send a private message to Remus Oct 29 2013, 6:26pm
        I think Balin retaking Moria might be more than just a mention // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Oct 29 2013, 6:46pm
    A lot of the stuff mentioned above, I think, could be mentioned *after* BO5A but not as an epilogue. FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Oct 29 2013, 7:15pm
    Just had a cool thought! Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Oct 29 2013, 7:18pm
    I would love an epilogue with Bilbo speaking 'The road goes ever on and on...' sycorax82 Send a private message to sycorax82 Oct 29 2013, 8:20pm
    Even before the Battle of Five Armies... (Spoilers) Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Oct 30 2013, 1:26am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.