Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
*curls into fetal position*

AlassŽa Eruvande
Valinor

Oct 30 2013, 2:01pm

Views: 50
Shortcut
*curls into fetal position* [In reply to] Can't Post

Mother, make the bad man go away!

I am SMAUG! I kill when I wish! I am strong, strong, STRONG!
My armor is like tenfold shields! My teeth like swords! My claws, spears!
The shock of my tail, a thunderbolt! My wings, a hurricane! And my breath, death!

Subject User Time
Scenes From The Hat--Early Halloween Edition AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 28 2013, 2:16pm
    I'll participate just as soon as I kill this bug crawling around on my screen! // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 28 2013, 2:24pm
    SFTH - broken monitor version NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Oct 28 2013, 5:48pm
        That would be truly terrifying! ;-) // Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 29 2013, 2:06am
        Oh noes! AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 30 2013, 1:01am
    Trilogy of Terror Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 28 2013, 7:44pm
        Aaahhh! AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 30 2013, 1:08am
    The Headless Horsemen Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Oct 28 2013, 9:04pm
        Bilbo is always the gentlehobbit. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 30 2013, 1:10am
    Some will find this scarier than others. Elwen Send a private message to Elwen Oct 29 2013, 5:42pm
        Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 29 2013, 5:44pm
        [shudder] Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Oct 29 2013, 8:51pm
        I'll admit: AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 30 2013, 1:13am
            yeah, me too Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 30 2013, 1:16am
                I may or may not have noticed that.... Elwen Send a private message to Elwen Oct 30 2013, 2:06am
        Should "Farewell to Lorien" be renamed "Gimli's Revenge"? // sador Send a private message to sador Oct 30 2013, 3:50am
        So Ro really wasn't kidding Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Oct 30 2013, 6:59am
    "Lets us hear it!" they said. sador Send a private message to sador Oct 30 2013, 10:44am
        (bwahaha!) Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Oct 30 2013, 10:51am
    After some prodding, here goes... Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Oct 30 2013, 11:46am
        *curls into fetal position* AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 30 2013, 2:01pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.