Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Thranduil

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Oct 14 2013, 12:00am

Views: 47
Shortcut
Thranduil [In reply to] Can't Post

came to the conclusion on his own, after having a sort of revelation. Why should he have it brought on him by some made-up character? No one is supposed to change his mind, he comes to it on his own, which to me, is more realistic, because in life, we often come to conclusions on our own. People hardly change their minds based on what others say, as is all too apparent today.

Subject User Time
Maybe It's Controversial...But I Will Say It Anyway... Girdle of Melian Send a private message to Girdle of Melian Oct 8 2013, 1:54pm
    Er....no. No way.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Oct 8 2013, 1:59pm
        Yeah, Richard Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Oct 8 2013, 5:17pm
    Nope frodolives Send a private message to frodolives Oct 8 2013, 2:05pm
    Studio bosses Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Oct 8 2013, 2:05pm
        the one thing I am sure on Long Hammer Send a private message to Long Hammer Oct 8 2013, 3:24pm
    Nah Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Oct 9 2013, 12:27am
        You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means. Thorin's Oakenshield Send a private message to Thorin's Oakenshield Oct 9 2013, 12:50am
            just to add... Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 9 2013, 2:02am
            Previous discussion of the "Mary Sue" criticism DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Oct 9 2013, 4:24am
            I got my defintion of Mary Sue Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Oct 10 2013, 1:19am
                So this begs the question: DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Oct 10 2013, 9:39am
                    There are different types of Mary Sue Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Oct 11 2013, 1:31am
                        And if none of this is true? DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Oct 11 2013, 4:48am
                            Thranduil Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Oct 14 2013, 12:00am
    Nope Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 9 2013, 3:57am
        Ditto what she said!! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Oct 9 2013, 2:57pm
    No, I don't think so. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 9 2013, 10:35am
        Perhaps PJ Suffering From Snowhite Complex? Girdle of Melian Send a private message to Girdle of Melian Oct 9 2013, 12:36pm
            Humour Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 9 2013, 12:52pm
    "Oh f***, not another elf!" Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 9 2013, 5:31pm
        That, my friend, is brilliant. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Oct 9 2013, 6:36pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.