Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Another little find. Look at 2.04 in the trailer

Silwen_Peredhil
Rivendell

Oct 3 2013, 10:37am

Views: 54
Shortcut
Another little find. Look at 2.04 in the trailer [In reply to] Can't Post

Ignore the dragon for a moment and look to the left hand side of the screen. I am pretty sure that is Bilbo in the background without his ring on. What do you think?

at some point, during a confrontation with Smaug, he is wearing the Ring.

I am in no doubt that Bilbo will at some point wear the ring. Certainly by the time he needs to run from Smaug I am sure he will be wearing it. Giving it more thought, I think the film makers will want to add tension and suspense to the first meeting though and if Bilbo doesn't have his ring on at that point I think that might give the suspense that would be needed for this scene. Smile

What's this? A Ranger caught off his guard?

Subject User Time
Bilbo Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Oct 2 2013, 3:04am
    I've been wondering that too! // Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Oct 2 2013, 3:32am
    Me too// Nira Send a private message to Nira Oct 2 2013, 3:34am
    It looks to me like they haven't added the wraith world whiteness over the some of the scenes yet. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Oct 2 2013, 7:22am
        Possibly you are right, however Silwen_Peredhil Send a private message to Silwen_Peredhil Oct 2 2013, 9:39am
            These are very good points. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Oct 2 2013, 10:06am
                Here's a muc and thirdh bigger res picture of that shot, Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Oct 2 2013, 10:28am
                    The picture I linked to is higher resolution. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Oct 2 2013, 10:36am
                        Oh yes, I didn't see your link! Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Oct 2 2013, 12:38pm
                Another little find. Look at 2.04 in the trailer Silwen_Peredhil Send a private message to Silwen_Peredhil Oct 3 2013, 10:37am
        Totally agree Peterthorn of Rohan Send a private message to Peterthorn of Rohan Oct 2 2013, 10:33am
        That was my thinking Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Oct 2 2013, 2:45pm
    I put this together... Joe20 Send a private message to Joe20 Oct 2 2013, 11:21am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.