Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I don't think so.

Glorfindela
Tol Eressea

Oct 2 2013, 10:02am

Views: 46
Shortcut
I don't think so. [In reply to] Can't Post

For myself, I was pretty satisfied with the way the CGI was done in AUJ. Overall, also, I think the trailers for DoS look absolutely stunning I love the colours, and the look of the locations and the main characters.

The thing that really bothers me in the trailers for DoS is Legolas's zombie eyes he really looks like something out of a horror film. I hope this doesn't become a distracting obsession for me (along with Tauriel), which will turn me off the rest of the film. It should be all right, as long as their roles are not too big in the film, and as long as the film focuses on the story of the book's main characters (Bilbo, Thorin, Gandalf, and also Thranduil, Beorn and Smaug).

In Reply To
If Azog is done better in #2 and #3, would you like to see them revise the CGI in some later Special Edition?

Subject User Time
Appreciable and impressive differentiation and avoidance of repitition between the two trailers AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Oct 1 2013, 4:17pm
    More material in AUJ-trailers Danielos Send a private message to Danielos Oct 1 2013, 4:21pm
    The Azog shot has been re-colour graded and looks much better in the new trailer // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Oct 1 2013, 4:25pm
        I was going to say Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 1 2013, 10:41pm
            Revise? JWPlatt Oct 2 2013, 4:07am
                I don't think so. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 2 2013, 10:02am
    Radagast JWPlatt Oct 1 2013, 7:00pm
        Your post made my day Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Oct 1 2013, 7:10pm
        Lol, oh we know Radgast will be about, but hopefully the air of subserviance is forever gone. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Oct 2 2013, 12:00am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.