Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I think he needs to stay in Bag End

Bumblingidiot
Lorien

Sep 27 2013, 9:03pm

Views: 64
Shortcut
I think he needs to stay in Bag End [In reply to] Can't Post

until the beginning of FOTR. Overlapping the time zones would make it harder to watch them in chronological order. There are many not yet born who will be watching these in the correct order, unlike their feckless parents who insisted on doing it the wrong way round. We must think of the children.

---------------------
24 posts to go, and I will be listening to Martin Csokas talking very very slowly.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear."

Subject User Time
Bridging the gap. Bumblingidiot Send a private message to Bumblingidiot Sep 26 2013, 5:09pm
    Not until you've made 30 more posts: DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 26 2013, 5:53pm
        30 more posts eh? Bumblingidiot Send a private message to Bumblingidiot Sep 26 2013, 11:10pm
    DLB beat Bomby to your answer? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Sep 26 2013, 5:59pm
    No thanks malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Sep 26 2013, 7:11pm
        I wasn't arguing for it, just speculating. Bumblingidiot Send a private message to Bumblingidiot Sep 27 2013, 2:13am
            I have mixed feelings about this. Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Sep 27 2013, 2:36pm
            Well Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Sep 27 2013, 2:50pm
                He didn't really. Bumblingidiot Send a private message to Bumblingidiot Sep 27 2013, 7:02pm
    I think I'd quite like it Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Sep 26 2013, 7:36pm
        Sequences that are opaque to the casual user... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Sep 27 2013, 1:43am
            I certainly wouldn't call it a spoiler! Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Sep 27 2013, 10:18am
            Agree with this. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Sep 27 2013, 12:24pm
    If they do anything of this sort Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Sep 27 2013, 3:03pm
    Big Good bye Michelle Johnston Sep 27 2013, 8:08pm
        I think he needs to stay in Bag End Bumblingidiot Send a private message to Bumblingidiot Sep 27 2013, 9:03pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.