Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
How do I show my copy of the Return of the King extended edition

RachellovesLOTR
Rivendell

Sep 16 2013, 1:22am

Post #1 of 4 (237 views)
Shortcut
How do I show my copy of the Return of the King extended edition Can't Post

Does anyone know how I can upload pictures on here Because I want to show my Return of the King extended edition. For some reason it didn't work when I tried to upload it the first time.

(This post was edited by RachellovesLOTR on Sep 16 2013, 1:27am)

Magpie
Immortal

Sep 16 2013, 1:56am

Post #2 of 4 (155 views)
Shortcut
See a link in my footer for help [In reply to] Can't Post

It has to be under a determined KB size and under a determined pixel dimension size. Those are outlined on my help site but if it was too large, that could prevent you from successfully uploading.

If you are still struggling, ask for more help - providing as much info as you can (for example, are you getting any error messages).

just fyi: This thread may get moved to Feedback.

LOTR soundtrack website ~ magpie avatar gallery
TORn History Mathom-house ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

(This post was edited by Magpie on Sep 16 2013, 1:57am)

burgahobbit
Rohan

Sep 18 2013, 11:56am

Post #3 of 4 (88 views)
Shortcut
I'm sure you get this all the time [In reply to] Can't Post

But thanks a bunch Magpie. I was directed to your site by cats16 when the announcement of CHOW (chapter of the Week) was made, and it really helped a lot!

"I've found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps it is because Im afraid, and he gives me courage. - Gandalf the Grey.

"Do not be afraid Mithrandir, if ever you should need my help, I will come." - Lady Galadriel.

(This post was edited by burgahobbit on Sep 18 2013, 11:56am)

Magpie
Immortal

Sep 18 2013, 12:32pm

Post #4 of 4 (175 views)
Shortcut
You're welcome [In reply to] Can't Post

I did that quite a few years ago and it's good to hear it still is effective. It really should be expanded to include Basic Editor but I phase in and out of obsessive focus on projects. :-)

LOTR soundtrack website ~ magpie avatar gallery
TORn History Mathom-house ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.