Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
husband

Cirashala
Gondor

Sep 4 2013, 9:00pm

Views: 49
Shortcut
husband [In reply to] Can't Post

My husband's lower face isn't quite like Kili's, but his upper face sure is Blush

His jaw is narrower and shorter, he has a dimple in his chin, and his lips are thinner. But he could pull off a Kili costume quite well if he went without shaving for a couple weeks and put a wig on or somehow grew his hair out-though he absolutely refuses to do soSmile

And yes he is 6 foot, so he is taller....although according to WETA I am barely taller than Kili is (I think he's supposed to be 5 foot and I am five foot and change-not quite an inch I think maybe 3/4 inch and shorter than Thorin and Dwalin as a result), so in theory the only reason I needed a tall husband was to reach the top shelf of the cupboards in my kitchen Tongue

But, hey, whatever works- I'm happy Cool

As far as Ori, whether the crew intended him to be younger or not, I still prefer to think that Fili and Kili are the youngest, and that the Great Goblin was just an idiot Wink

Race is meaningless. We all bleed red-no matter who or what we are. What matters is the heart. For each race has those with good hearts and those with bad hearts. You have a good heart. You do not deserve to die.

(This post was edited by Cirashala on Sep 4 2013, 9:01pm)

Subject User Time
Braids and other costume design meanings Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Sep 1 2013, 6:04pm
    Replying to: Braids and other costume design meanings jkm7 Send a private message to jkm7 Sep 2 2013, 7:18pm
        braids Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Sep 2 2013, 7:38pm
            braids jkm7 Send a private message to jkm7 Sep 2 2013, 8:01pm
    Your best bet is wait until you get the books! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 2 2013, 9:06pm
        books Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Sep 2 2013, 9:11pm
        I have to agree with Daniel. Noria Send a private message to Noria Sep 3 2013, 2:27pm
            those Chronicles books are worth having ByThorinsBeard Send a private message to ByThorinsBeard Sep 3 2013, 6:41pm
    Well I posted this before flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Sep 3 2013, 11:13pm
        hair hair long beautiful hair marillaraina Send a private message to marillaraina Sep 3 2013, 11:40pm
            Could it also be... Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Sep 4 2013, 2:25am
                True artists marillaraina Send a private message to marillaraina Sep 4 2013, 3:01am
                    Maybe Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Sep 4 2013, 3:13am
            Kili doesn't have a beard at all. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Sep 4 2013, 3:34am
                stubble marillaraina Send a private message to marillaraina Sep 4 2013, 1:39pm
                    I was fine with this idea until they said Ori was the youngest // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Sep 4 2013, 1:43pm
                beard length Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Sep 4 2013, 1:46pm
                    Lucky girl marillaraina Send a private message to marillaraina Sep 4 2013, 5:13pm
                        husband Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Sep 4 2013, 9:00pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.