Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
I wish I could put it into pictures!

Roheryn
Grey Havens

Aug 29 2013, 10:30am

Views: 42
Shortcut
I wish I could put it into pictures! [In reply to] Can't Post

That moonglow on the high desert landscape with those red-rock cliffs was just unforgettable. Loved those rides.

Yep, he travelled West with me, and then so sadly last year he had to travel on, to the West where I cannot follow. Miss that dear old horse. :-( But it's fun remembering those early times with him.

Subject User Time
So last night was the full moon RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Aug 21 2013, 4:56pm
    I also love the full moon! Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Aug 21 2013, 8:39pm
    As long as no Werewolves are about to get me! Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Aug 21 2013, 11:09pm
    I would like to add in here RangerLady23 silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Aug 22 2013, 12:28am
    I love the full moon Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Aug 22 2013, 1:50am
        Moon Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Aug 22 2013, 2:45am
            Bonus Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Aug 22 2013, 10:03pm
    And it was a "Blue Moon"! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 22 2013, 10:08am
        I was out walking early this morning & the moon was very bright. sherlock Send a private message to sherlock Aug 23 2013, 9:58am
    I love riding in the moonlight too! Lightfoot Send a private message to Lightfoot Aug 22 2013, 11:53am
    I just remembered... silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Aug 23 2013, 4:52pm
    I thoroughly enjoy going out at night flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Aug 23 2013, 8:09pm
    Those are all such cool things to do RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Aug 24 2013, 4:48pm
    Used to do that in the 90ties Misto Send a private message to Misto Aug 25 2013, 8:47pm
    I used to do that! Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Aug 27 2013, 8:29am
        Bareback and Bridless rules!! Lightfoot Send a private message to Lightfoot Aug 28 2013, 3:57pm
        Wow... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 29 2013, 1:09am
            I wish I could put it into pictures! Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Aug 29 2013, 10:30am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.