Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
No spanish subtitles it seems, then...

Marionette
Rohan

Aug 4 2013, 7:01pm

Views: 102
Shortcut
No spanish subtitles it seems, then... [In reply to] Can't Post

what do I do?

There will not be EE with subtitles????

"Dear friend good bye, no tears in my eyes. So sad it ends, as it began"
Queen

Subject User Time
Official Extended Edition packaging images News from Bree Send a private message to News from Bree Aug 1 2013, 1:45pm
    I really like the image on the Blue-ray version (the third one down) Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Aug 1 2013, 9:03pm
        Blu-ray Dipling Send a private message to Dipling Aug 1 2013, 9:11pm
    All generic unattractive covers for me Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Aug 1 2013, 9:15pm
    I like the third one the most hobbitylass Send a private message to hobbitylass Aug 1 2013, 11:08pm
    The covers Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Aug 1 2013, 11:13pm
    Tacky malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Aug 1 2013, 11:20pm
        Look like the free stills you find in breakfast cereal boxes Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Aug 2 2013, 12:36am
    .. kbdiggity Send a private message to kbdiggity Aug 2 2013, 12:40am
        Hope so. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Aug 2 2013, 12:47am
    Of the three Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Aug 2 2013, 1:06am
    Are these going to be ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Aug 2 2013, 1:30am
    Luckily the version I intend to get - the BluRay edition - is the one I like best Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Aug 2 2013, 5:00am
        Gift Set Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Aug 2 2013, 5:19am
            The guard of Erebor! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Aug 2 2013, 5:49am
                They would have been sweet Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Aug 2 2013, 5:56am
                Well.... droidsocket Send a private message to droidsocket Aug 2 2013, 6:10am
                    Yes, Erebor theme for film 3 would be cool... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Aug 2 2013, 6:53am
                Awesome OT Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Aug 2 2013, 1:30pm
            oh yes! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Aug 2 2013, 3:24pm
                I hear you Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Aug 2 2013, 3:33pm
                Cool Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Aug 2 2013, 6:29pm
    I hope they have spanish subtitles :( Marionette Send a private message to Marionette Aug 2 2013, 8:34pm
        I hope you do Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Aug 2 2013, 9:00pm
            No spanish subtitles it seems, then... Marionette Send a private message to Marionette Aug 4 2013, 7:01pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.