Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Phar out

Starling
Half-elven

Jul 31 2013, 9:11am

Views: 72
Shortcut
Phar out [In reply to] Can't Post

I never got beyond the end of your phirst sentence.
Need to go and phan my phace.

Subject User Time
The Phial of Galadriel in DOS and TABA ... *possible minor spoilers* Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Jul 29 2013, 5:25pm
    I always feel that the scene between Gandalf and Galadriel QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 29 2013, 6:26pm
        Too much. Why would Gandalf need her Phail? Not saying he couldn't AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jul 31 2013, 1:57am
            Perhaps it's an Epic Phail? Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 31 2013, 3:46am
                Oh, how you phan the phlames Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Jul 31 2013, 4:13am
                    Phanning the phlames is surely prepherable to phalling phlat. Phly, you phools! // Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 31 2013, 7:26am
                        Ah, but that might be an Epic Phallacy... Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Jul 31 2013, 8:31am
                            Phar out Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 31 2013, 9:11am
    C'mon Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Jul 29 2013, 7:09pm
        I knew it! Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Jul 29 2013, 7:10pm
    I just hope she'll use her Ring too...// xxxyyy Send a private message to xxxyyy Jul 29 2013, 8:34pm
        use her ring to do what? ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Jul 29 2013, 11:21pm
            Just a guess... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 30 2013, 12:13am
                Wasn't that obvious? xxxyyy Send a private message to xxxyyy Jul 30 2013, 12:56am
                    not by using the ring ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Jul 30 2013, 2:35am
                        And if she uses the her Ring ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 30 2013, 7:21am
                        The Walls of Dol Guldur are not a defence structure (even in the movies). xxxyyy Send a private message to xxxyyy Jul 30 2013, 12:36pm
                            The effects of Galadriel's Ring are not spectacular Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 30 2013, 6:16pm
                    Not so mujch... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 30 2013, 6:10pm
    hmm Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jul 30 2013, 1:59am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.