Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Eggses
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All
Poll: Eggses
Fried 15 / 25%
Scrambled 30 / 49%
Boiled 4 / 7%
Raw 0 / 0%
None - I hate Eggses 3 / 5%
Other 9 / 15%
61 total votes

Lightfoot
Rivendell

Aug 4 2013, 12:55pm

Post #51 of 54 (295 views)
Shortcut
chickens [In reply to] Can't Post

They are amazing animals and rather intelligent too. I love how tame they can become when you spend time with them!

Silverlode
Forum Admin / Moderator

Aug 4 2013, 8:50pm

Post #52 of 54 (273 views)
Shortcut
Chickens are fun. [In reply to] Can't Post

We've had them for years (multiple varieties, including Rhode Island Reds) but are now down to two elderly Easter Eggers who look very much like this. We call them our "bearded ladies". They do get very friendly if you spend time with them, especially as chicks. But don't let them get used to perching on your head or shoulders or you'll be worse off than Radagast. I had a Blue Andalusian once whose favorite thing was to try and sit on the highest bit of me she could. Nothing like walking into the chicken yard and suddenly wearing this as a (not very well balanced) head ornament. Laugh

diedye
Grey Havens

Aug 5 2013, 8:23pm

Post #53 of 54 (270 views)
Shortcut
Omelets... [In reply to] Can't Post

I prefer to mix the eggs with something else.

arithmancer
Grey Havens

Aug 14 2013, 2:41am

Post #54 of 54 (254 views)
Shortcut
Other... [In reply to] Can't Post

for making us choose, precious! Fried, poached, and omelette (musroom omelette!) for me.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.