Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
I think you misunderstood question 2...

Queen of Erebor
Rivendell

Sep 13 2013, 11:11pm

Views: 41
Shortcut
I think you misunderstood question 2... [In reply to] Can't Post

since it doesn't ask you who you want to be set up with but who you'd like to set up with someone else...Wink

Here are my answers:

1) ... sit down in a pub with to talk all night?
any "all nighter" has got to be Thorin

2) ... like to set up on a blind date?
Nori, since maybe having a girlfriend will mend his wild ways (but probably not). He also may need someone to help him do his hair.

3) ...take fashion advice from?
Thorin again, since I'd like to know where he got that coat (if Thranduil stole it in the upcoming DoS, I'm not going to be a happy camper). I'd also like to know how he does his hair (especially the side braids, since I have a heck of a time getting it right on my own hair, which is of a similar style, but the color of Fili's).

4)...go into business with?
Gloin and Dwalin. Gloin can handle the finances, and Dwalin can hunt down those who refuse to pay their dues (depending on what kind of business we're in. I think Dwalin would make an excellent bounty hunter).

5)...never leave your children with?
Bifur. That leftover ax in his head might be a little intimidating. And if they pulled it out, they may not be able to stop the bleeding.

Far over the Misty Mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away, ere break of day
To find our long-forgotten gold.

(This post was edited by Queen of Erebor on Sep 13 2013, 11:17pm)

Subject User Time
About our 13 Dwarves - who would you... Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 25 2013, 4:53am
    Very good questions... Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Jul 25 2013, 7:08am
    Thought provoking! Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Jul 25 2013, 7:13am
    Cool game! Eruwestial37 Send a private message to Eruwestial37 Jul 25 2013, 8:50am
    Great Questions! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jul 25 2013, 2:24pm
    Oh, goodness. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Jul 25 2013, 3:46pm
    Lovely set of questions Ataahua! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jul 25 2013, 4:07pm
    aha Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jul 25 2013, 4:17pm
    My thoughts. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 25 2013, 7:41pm
    Good onea Ataahua Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Jul 25 2013, 8:11pm
    Here are my answers Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Jul 26 2013, 1:11am
    Good questions! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jul 26 2013, 1:19am
    It would be very lively if Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Jul 26 2013, 12:07pm
    answers ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Aug 11 2013, 12:04am
        I think you misunderstood question 2... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Sep 13 2013, 11:11pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.