Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
There is a blog someone wrote in criticism of the first movie, and in it

AinurOlorin
Half-elven

Jul 6 2013, 4:49am

Views: 21
Shortcut
There is a blog someone wrote in criticism of the first movie, and in it [In reply to] Can't Post

there is a very comical caricature cartoon of Azog standing boldly and proclaiming, ala a comedic, animated show, undead villain "Gorka Morka, I'm alive!" It fit so aptly the sentiment of many of us who disliked the extension of his life, that the proclamation stuck as an alias. lol

In Reply To

Who told Gorka Morka that was okay?

I've seen a few people refer to Azog as such, just wondering what it means...

"Hear me, hounds of Sauron, Gandalf is here! Fly if you value your foul skins, I will shrivel you from tail to snout if you step within this circle!"

"Do not be to eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

Subject User Time
Some Dol Guldur info? The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Jul 1 2013, 5:57pm
    Gandalf/Radagast sequence NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 1 2013, 6:10pm
        Yes I loved that line too! Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jul 1 2013, 6:54pm
    I was never into the notion of Gandalf being captured there. The cannon says narrow escape, AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jul 1 2013, 6:30pm
    For me, the scenes we see in the new prod vlog, somewhat confirm two Gandalf/Thrain meetings. Gorbag Send a private message to Gorbag Jul 1 2013, 7:03pm
        possible NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 1 2013, 7:13pm
            I think the High Fells will be the lead up to Gandalf going to Dol Guldur a second time. I think... Gorbag Send a private message to Gorbag Jul 2 2013, 12:47pm
                totally agree NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 2 2013, 1:43pm
    ... kbdiggity Send a private message to kbdiggity Jul 2 2013, 3:24am
        The suspicion is ... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 2 2013, 5:22am
            I REALLY highly doubt the suspicion of ''Zombies'' in the film are anything to do with the modern obsession of Zombies. Gorbag Send a private message to Gorbag Jul 2 2013, 12:37pm
            You're certainly not the only one... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 2 2013, 12:54pm
                No.... Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Jul 2 2013, 1:59pm
            Add my eyes to the rolling Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Jul 2 2013, 4:54pm
                Barrow-wights Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 2 2013, 5:26pm
                    It has been said that the spirits were perhaps those of more minor Demons (think AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jul 3 2013, 12:35am
                Yes... I remain totally unconvinced by all the talk of zombies.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 2 2013, 6:00pm
            I know what you mean. lol AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jul 3 2013, 12:21am
                What is Gorka Morka? Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 5 2013, 11:44am
                    There is a blog someone wrote in criticism of the first movie, and in it AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jul 6 2013, 4:49am
        Like Elizabeth said... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 2 2013, 1:15pm
    I tend to think The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Jul 2 2013, 5:43pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.