Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
You're not alone.

Werde Spinner
Rohan

Jul 2 2013, 4:36pm

Views: 27
Shortcut
You're not alone. [In reply to] Can't Post

I can definitely blame AUJ for my recent habit of braiding my hair. Since I'm blond, I've tried to go for the Fili braids... it's harder than it looks!

Oh, yes, whenever my family plays croquet one or more of us is sure to hold up a mallet and announce, "It's a fun game... if you've got the balls for it." Or, also, while swinging the mallet dramatically: "He wields the Beater, bright as daylight!"

"I had forgotten that. It is hard to be sure of anything among so many marvels. The world is all grown strange. Elf and Dwarf in company walk in our daily fields; and folk speak with the Lady of the Wood and yet live; and the Sword comes back to war that was broken in the long ages ere the fathers of our fathers rode into the Mark! How shall a man judge what to do in such times?"

"As he ever has judged. Good and ill have not changed since yesteryear; nor are they one thing among Elves and Dwarves and another among Men. It is a man's part to discern them, as much in the Golden Wood as in his own house."

Subject User Time
AUJ Quotability Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Jun 29 2013, 8:39pm
    Welcome, Werde Spinner! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Jun 29 2013, 8:59pm
    Hi and Mae Govannen WS!! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jun 29 2013, 9:00pm
        Super-Sized Thread IDEA!!... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jun 29 2013, 9:23pm
    Every time... Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Jun 29 2013, 9:26pm
        "That'll be the door"! TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Jun 30 2013, 7:40pm
            You Can use this Anytime... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 1 2013, 2:29am
    When I catch a glimpse of the mountains Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jun 29 2013, 9:57pm
        yeah me too Elenorflower Send a private message to Elenorflower Jun 30 2013, 11:47am
            Similar symptoms here Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Jun 30 2013, 12:32pm
            I still sing it! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Jul 2 2013, 4:29pm
    That line gandalf says at the abandoned farmers house on the troll shaws: flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Jun 29 2013, 11:20pm
    I haven't used any from AUJ yet. Still tend to quote LOTR. Kimtc Send a private message to Kimtc Jun 29 2013, 11:27pm
    Welcome Werde Spinner! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jun 29 2013, 11:28pm
    Oh, I thought of another. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Jun 30 2013, 12:25am
    "IT'S A THUNDER BATTLE!" The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Jun 30 2013, 12:51am
    And yet another! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Jun 30 2013, 2:28am
    Welcome Werde Spinner! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jun 30 2013, 3:39am
        OT...as a change up? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jun 30 2013, 4:49am
            LOL Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Jun 30 2013, 5:44am
    Good evening Eye's on Guard Send a private message to Eye's on Guard Jun 30 2013, 4:17am
    I can't claim to have used it, but.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jun 30 2013, 7:54am
    My child's favourite... lindorian Send a private message to lindorian Jun 30 2013, 9:49am
    Woe betide anyone who says "Good morning" to me... Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jun 30 2013, 10:59am
    Great post, Werde Spinner! Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Jun 30 2013, 12:21pm
    My sister and I Lothwen Send a private message to Lothwen Jun 30 2013, 1:34pm
    The things I always quote: LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jun 30 2013, 2:20pm
    a few Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Jun 30 2013, 2:42pm
        You're not alone. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Jul 2 2013, 4:36pm
    the Great Goblin Mooseboy018 Send a private message to Mooseboy018 Jun 30 2013, 4:43pm
        That's one of my favorite lines! jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Jul 1 2013, 9:20am
    From AUJ PR... bruinen Send a private message to bruinen Jul 1 2013, 3:08pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.