Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Haha!!!

imin
Valinor

May 31 2013, 6:32pm

Views: 71
Shortcut
Haha!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

That would be brilliant! I can hear it now along with his crazy scream/shout! LaughLaughLaughLaugh

And Iluvatar spoke to Ulmo, and said: 'Seest thou not how here in this little realm in the Deeps of Time Melkor hath made war upon thy province? He hath bethought him of bitter cold immoderate, and yet hath not destroyed the beauty of thy fountains, nor of my clear pools. Behold the snow, and the cunning work of frost! Melkor hath devised heats and fire without restraint, and hath not dried up thy desire nor utterly quelled the music of the sea. Behold rather the height and glory of the clouds, and the everchanging mists; and listen to the fall of rain upon the Earth! And in these clouds thou art drawn nearer to Manwe, thy friend, whom thou lovest.

Subject User Time
Lord of the Rings casting: gender-swap version Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins May 30 2013, 11:10pm
    fantastically neat idea Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel May 31 2013, 12:14am
        I'm not very clever about those things Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins May 31 2013, 2:19am
    OK list Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil May 31 2013, 7:51am
        I too thought Maggie Smith Elwen Send a private message to Elwen May 31 2013, 1:25pm
        now see, I think Kiera is a really good actress Magpie Send a private message to Magpie May 31 2013, 1:47pm
            I agree completely. Elwen Send a private message to Elwen May 31 2013, 2:31pm
            While blond wig and contacts worked for OB, I doubt they would on KK Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi May 31 2013, 4:04pm
        She was terrible as an archer and warrior in King Arthur so no Keiragolas Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi May 31 2013, 3:57pm
            I wonder... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie May 31 2013, 4:40pm
                They seem to like historical inaccuracy for Arthurian films Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil May 31 2013, 4:45pm
                Woad costume = Slave Leia costume in ROTJ Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi May 31 2013, 5:06pm
    Fun idea, my take on girls Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi May 31 2013, 1:22pm
        ahem... women. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie May 31 2013, 1:50pm
            Fine, women! :) Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi May 31 2013, 4:03pm
    There's only one problem I have with this list... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell May 31 2013, 2:14pm
        Arnold Schwarzenegger to play Eowyn... noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme May 31 2013, 5:18pm
            he`d make it iconic unlike the movie one Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi May 31 2013, 5:22pm
            Good one! BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell May 31 2013, 5:37pm
            Haha!!! imin Send a private message to imin May 31 2013, 6:32pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.