Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
My pleasure! I think it's perhaps the best one I've seen.

Glorfindela
Grey Havens

May 20 2013, 9:16pm

Views: 187
Shortcut
My pleasure! I think it's perhaps the best one I've seen. [In reply to] Can't Post

RA is intelligent and modest – and he always acknowledges people he works with, as well as his supporters. It's good to listen to someone who appears to be his own man and is not ego bound. (Of course his amazing acting is always a real treat to watch – and not just because of those magnetic eyes and voice.)

In Reply To
Thank you so much for posting this. I love all RA's interviews! He's always so intelligent, informative and self-effacing. And I like how he acknowledges his fans. A lot of actors don't bother, which I think is just rude, but there you go. He's a gentleman for sure. And I think the Bot5A will be epic! Probably make the Pelennor Fields look like a holiday.

Subject User Time
Very nice interview with RA Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela May 19 2013, 10:42pm
    Ooo interesting! TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 19 2013, 11:46pm
    Quite nice Kaede Send a private message to Kaede May 20 2013, 12:17am
    Thanks Glorfindela! Súlimë Send a private message to Súlimë May 20 2013, 1:47am
    Here's a clickie, Glorfindela: ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse May 20 2013, 10:18am
        Thanks very much for making the address 'clickable'! Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela May 20 2013, 11:02am
        My favourite line by far...... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse May 20 2013, 4:01pm
            Actually, I think I missed out his most significant remark ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse May 20 2013, 4:23pm
                I think BOFA will probably be bigger/better than Pelennor Fields Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela May 20 2013, 5:17pm
                Well, I suppose.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse May 20 2013, 6:00pm
    It was posted on Main Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 20 2013, 11:51am
        Aha! It's on the main boards, which is why I missed it! Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela May 20 2013, 12:51pm
            You should Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 20 2013, 1:09pm
    how did I miss this one? Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby May 20 2013, 6:11pm
        My pleasure! I think it's perhaps the best one I've seen. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela May 20 2013, 9:16pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.