Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Wish I Was There

SheHathaldir
The Shire

May 17 2013, 4:30pm

Views: 111
Shortcut
Wish I Was There [In reply to] Can't Post

Very excited to hear that filming has started! There's this part of my mind that keeps telling me I ought to get on a plane and head to Wellington before the end of July, just to be on the scene while possibly the last filming ever to be done on these movies takes place. Not that I would probably have the slightest chance of seeing anyone or anything if I did go, but one can dream.

I'm assuming this will all be in-studio filming, or could there be some on-location pick-ups as well?

Subject User Time
Pick up filming has begun! And - might we get to see Aragorn...? News from Bree Send a private message to News from Bree May 14 2013, 10:21pm
    I would really like to see Gandalf meeting with Thorin at Bree Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela May 15 2013, 9:48am
        Exactly the same sentiments here. dik-dik Send a private message to dik-dik May 15 2013, 10:04am
        Me too! Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 May 15 2013, 10:37am
    Would Be nice if they could get Butterbur back if there is a scene in the Prancing Pony Seaber Send a private message to Seaber May 15 2013, 1:09pm
        It would have to be Barliman's father or grandfather Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai May 15 2013, 1:23pm
    I'm hoping for The Forsaken Inn. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 15 2013, 1:35pm
        And that would be IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin May 15 2013, 3:50pm
    but.. jimmyfenn Send a private message to jimmyfenn May 15 2013, 7:10pm
        In case you haven't heard... Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz May 16 2013, 3:52pm
    I could do without Aragorn Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 May 15 2013, 7:25pm
        Fully agreed that he is not needed. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir May 15 2013, 9:13pm
            Maybe in the next remake... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai May 15 2013, 9:15pm
    I have to say ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 15 2013, 9:17pm
        Why do you think that Aragorn might be there? Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful May 15 2013, 9:37pm
            Any news gets me excited these days... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 15 2013, 9:42pm
                But the Bree news was days ago Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful May 15 2013, 9:50pm
    Please, no Aragorn! RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass May 15 2013, 10:07pm
    I'm hoping for some Thorin/Gandalf time in Bree! alienorchid Send a private message to alienorchid May 16 2013, 10:52am
    this Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel May 16 2013, 2:15pm
    The problem is... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 16 2013, 2:31pm
    Just say no to Aragorn.// Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska May 16 2013, 9:06pm
    Wish I Was There SheHathaldir Send a private message to SheHathaldir May 17 2013, 4:30pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.