Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
It is before

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Gondor

May 2 2013, 9:28pm

Views: 81
Shortcut
It is before [In reply to] Can't Post

But I think that Bard would kill some orcs that will be pursuing the barrels. Then in the sneak peek there was a scee were Bard is running from Laketown guards, I feel that he would lead them into the mountain and wen Smaug attacks Esgaroth he will appear in the last minute

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true!

Subject User Time
DOS Sneak Peek: Thorin and company on a boat *possible spoilers* Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Apr 30 2013, 9:29am
    I think... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Apr 30 2013, 9:47am
    More screen-time for Bard? Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Apr 30 2013, 9:55am
        Yes, something must have happened before.... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Apr 30 2013, 9:57am
        I think they took the cut rapid-scene from FOTR Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Apr 30 2013, 10:21am
            That's interesting! Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Apr 30 2013, 10:34am
            Too bad they gutted that whole scene Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 May 2 2013, 2:43am
    I figured Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 30 2013, 10:19am
        We may have solved this puzzle i believe Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Apr 30 2013, 10:38am
            Fíli looking alarmed... Macfeast Send a private message to Macfeast Apr 30 2013, 12:08pm
                Bofur's hat... Kaede Send a private message to Kaede Apr 30 2013, 2:59pm
                Aww...that's my beautiful dwarf prince, improvving the nearest weapon. :) marillaraina Send a private message to marillaraina May 1 2013, 12:14am
            In one of the vlogs ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse Apr 30 2013, 12:32pm
                But if it is supposed to be after the barrel ride, Luinnár Send a private message to Luinnár Apr 30 2013, 12:39pm
                    Yes, I wondered about that ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse Apr 30 2013, 12:49pm
            Abandoned/Cut LOTR material Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 May 2 2013, 2:54am
    I would agree Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Apr 30 2013, 3:48pm
        Yes, it seems likely that Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Apr 30 2013, 5:05pm
    I've suggested many times that Bard could be one of the first Lake-towners that the company meets Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 30 2013, 8:43pm
    Baard colelcts the barrels deskp Send a private message to deskp May 1 2013, 1:04am
    It is before Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) May 2 2013, 9:28pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.