Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
The secret email correspondence between Sauron and the Nazgul

noWizardme
Tol Eressea

Apr 24 2013, 5:17pm

Post #1 of 10 (388 views)
Shortcut
The secret email correspondence between Sauron and the Nazgul Can't Post

Another gem from the archives:
http://users.bestweb.net/~jfgm/Mushrooms%20Website/08A%20Discussion%20-%20Secret%20emails.htm

Disclaimers: The words of noWizardme may stand on their heads! I'm often wrong about things, and its fun to be taught more....

"nowimė I am in the West, and by other names in other lands. Mostly they just say 'Oh no it's him - look busy!' "

Brethil
Half-elven

Apr 24 2013, 7:28pm

Post #2 of 10 (193 views)
Shortcut
Hahaha - thanks for that NoWiz! [In reply to] Can't Post

As for the expensive Dwarven massage, it depends entirely on which Dwarf is giving said massage. Cost may be justified Wink if one is also allowed to massage the Dwarf.

Manwe, when asked a simple "Yes" or "No" question, contemplated, and responded "the middle one."

(This post was edited by Brethil on Apr 24 2013, 7:30pm)

noWizardme
Tol Eressea

Apr 24 2013, 7:43pm

Post #3 of 10 (199 views)
Shortcut
"You are beset with dangers, Gimli son of Gloin" [In reply to] Can't Post

I liked the misunderstanding over "killer weed".

Disclaimers: The words of noWizardme may stand on their heads! I'm often wrong about things, and its fun to be taught more....

"nowimė I am in the West, and by other names in other lands. Mostly they just say 'Oh no it's him - look busy!' "

CuriousG
Valinor

Apr 24 2013, 8:16pm

Post #4 of 10 (183 views)
Shortcut
Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

I like the Black Riders' concern for dogs "not on leashes." It's a relief to know that they're concerned about public safety ordinances. They might not be so evil after all. I bet they also respect No Smoking signs and don't park their horses in loading zones.

Elwen
Lorien

Apr 24 2013, 8:26pm

Post #5 of 10 (181 views)
Shortcut
2,000 farthings for 'Dwarf massage'? [In reply to] Can't Post

SAOTM.

Thanks for sharing.

Before kids, exercising with LOTR meant listening to the soundtrack while I ran.

After kids, exercising with LOTR means having an all out dance party with the little ones to the "Break the Dam Release the River" disco mix form the Lego game.

Arannir
Valinor

Apr 25 2013, 7:49am

Post #6 of 10 (134 views)
Shortcut
Boss? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha! Thanks for that!

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Apr 25 2013, 10:25am

Post #7 of 10 (138 views)
Shortcut
That was fun!!! THANKS! :D // [In reply to] Can't Post

3rd draft of TH:AUJ Geeky Observation List - updated for DVD release!!!

sample

I'm SO HAPPY these new films take me back to that magical world!!

TIME Google Calendar
TORn's Geeky Observations Lists (updated soon)

Brennil Caladiel
The Shire

Apr 26 2013, 3:49pm

Post #8 of 10 (72 views)
Shortcut
Just what I needed! [In reply to] Can't Post

That laugh just made my day! Shows just how wimpy those bad guys are when faced with the powers of good...Smile

noWizardme
Tol Eressea

Apr 26 2013, 4:26pm

Post #9 of 10 (73 views)
Shortcut
Though email is a bit old tech now- I suppose these days they're all on Wraithbook // [In reply to] Can't Post

Elven
Valinor

Apr 29 2013, 4:41pm

Post #10 of 10 (72 views)
Shortcut
Bwahaha! Nice one! Thanks for that! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.