Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Same here :)

TolkienLocked
The Shire

May 14 2013, 11:21pm

Views: 28
Shortcut
Same here :) [In reply to] Can't Post

IF there is a premiere I'll be going as Bilbo - I was thinking of going as Smaug but um, how the hell do you make a costume for a dragon? Haha, anyway. I'm actually having a lot of trouble finding a corduroy burgundy jacket...I have everything else sans ears and foot hair though. Soooo glad I'm not the only one thinking of going in costume, not that I'd mind being the only person dressed up there but you know, looking slightly crazy and all that...

Subject User Time
Who will dress up? thorinoakenshield Send a private message to thorinoakenshield Apr 22 2013, 8:51pm
    I might Kili Send a private message to Kili Apr 22 2013, 9:20pm
        I don't think any of my friends are 'regular people' LOL! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Apr 22 2013, 10:40pm
    I wish I could dress up as... Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Apr 22 2013, 11:20pm
    I'd love to dress up Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Apr 23 2013, 12:57am
    I plan to :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 23 2013, 2:04am
    ME! Eruwestial37 Send a private message to Eruwestial37 Apr 23 2013, 4:38am
    I'll be dressed as Bilbo Fredeghar Wayfarer Send a private message to Fredeghar Wayfarer Apr 23 2013, 9:34am
    what, what do you mean? Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 23 2013, 11:07am
    I'll wear something as a symbol, however, Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Apr 23 2013, 4:51pm
        I'd absolutely love to dress up, Cuwen Maegmacil Send a private message to Cuwen Maegmacil Apr 28 2013, 9:51pm
    Same here :) TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 14 2013, 11:21pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.