Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
It was OK with me

sueb1863
Rivendell

Apr 10 2013, 11:35pm

Views: 585
Shortcut
It was OK with me [In reply to] Can't Post

I didn't mind that they left it out of AUJ. I never thought it was a very successful effect. It looked like exactly what it was - a ring of electric Christmas tree lights reflected in her eyes. They never really looked like they were supposed to be stars to me, and if I didn't know that that's what they were supposed to be, I would have just thought that they were filming lights reflected in her eyes.

Subject User Time
Galadriel's Eyes - Multipoint Light Reflection Missing? JWPlatt Apr 7 2013, 4:42am
    didn't see it either deskp Send a private message to deskp Apr 7 2013, 5:18am
    It is considered impolite for Elves to attempt to dazzle Ainur-Angelic Spirits with glamour. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Apr 7 2013, 6:05am
    More appropriate for the scene and setting DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Apr 7 2013, 9:46am
    I wish they hadn't left it out dubulous Send a private message to dubulous Apr 7 2013, 10:23am
        If you watch closely in The Lord of the Rings... Owain Send a private message to Owain Apr 7 2013, 3:40pm
            Warrant JWPlatt Apr 7 2013, 5:29pm
                What's you're point... Owain Send a private message to Owain Apr 7 2013, 5:32pm
                    Best point ever, Owain! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Apr 7 2013, 5:51pm
                    The Point JWPlatt Apr 7 2013, 9:56pm
                        I'm not making any definitive claims... Owain Send a private message to Owain Apr 7 2013, 10:34pm
                            Wow! IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Apr 7 2013, 10:56pm
                            "Warranted" and Definitive Claims JWPlatt Apr 8 2013, 3:02am
                                I think it's rather safe to assume that... Owain Send a private message to Owain Apr 8 2013, 3:33am
                        Seriously?! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Apr 8 2013, 4:35am
                Peter Jackson : Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Apr 7 2013, 7:24pm
    “And light of Trees was in her hair, and in her visage glittering” Finrod Send a private message to Finrod Apr 7 2013, 5:32pm
        “And light of Trees was in her hair, and in her visage glittering” JWPlatt Apr 7 2013, 10:09pm
    Since they did not do that for all galadriel scenes in LotR... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Apr 8 2013, 7:45am
    This is probably not exactly pertinentt... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Apr 9 2013, 10:49am
    In the EE Appendices, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 10 2013, 6:56pm
        It was OK with me sueb1863 Send a private message to sueb1863 Apr 10 2013, 11:35pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.