Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Hehe...

BoromirOfWinterfell
Rohan

Apr 4 2013, 12:28pm

Views: 119
Shortcut
Hehe... [In reply to] Can't Post

*Nerd alert*
Let's start with Star Trek...set phasers to FUN!

Azog: Khan
Galadriel: Doctor Carol Marcus.
The Necromancer: John Harr...never mind.Wink
Scotty (Simon Pegg) - Bilbo.
Bones (DeForest Kelley) - Elrond.
Wesley Crusher - Legolas.

The Walking Dead:
Legolas - Darryl
Tauriel - Lori
Little Elessar that we never saw in Rivendell - Carl
Bard - Rick Grimes.
Master of Laketown - Herschel
Azog - The Governor
Ori - Milton

The Big Bang Theory:
Leonard - Frodo
Sheldon - Elrond.
Stuart - Ori.
Howard - Gollum

Firefly/Serenity:
Captain Mal - Thorin
Jayne - one of the trolls.
Badger - The Goblin King's little goblin-in-a-cart thing.
Simon - Kili

Some random stuff:
Fili - Zaphod Beeblebrox.
Beorn - Hagrid.
Ron and Harry - Fili and Kili.
Luke Skywalker - Legolas. They both do confused so well.Crazy

Frodo Of The Wall helped me make this. Thanks to her it's even geekier.

"Eala Earendel engla beorhtast
ofer middangeard monnum sended."

"You think you world is safe? It is an illusion. A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, shall we begin? " - John Harrison/Khan/Sherlock/Smaug (Star Trek: Into Darkness)

(This post was edited by BoromirOfWinterfell on Apr 4 2013, 12:30pm)

Subject User Time
The Hobbit - An Unexpected franchise Kullervo Send a private message to Kullervo Apr 4 2013, 1:22am
    Sonic the Hedgehog as Nori Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 4 2013, 1:45am
        Yes, Sonic would make a pretty good Nori :) Kullervo Send a private message to Kullervo Apr 4 2013, 2:05am
    Honestly I think Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Apr 4 2013, 2:05am
    Well... elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 4 2013, 2:08am
        Oh, I didn't see any other threads on this issue Kullervo Send a private message to Kullervo Apr 4 2013, 2:13am
            No, there weren't any specific threads elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 4 2013, 2:22am
    Here is mine... Oin's parasite Send a private message to Oin's parasite Apr 4 2013, 2:08am
        Haha! Kullervo Send a private message to Kullervo Apr 4 2013, 2:18am
        ... edgeofmysanity Send a private message to edgeofmysanity Apr 4 2013, 6:42am
    ... edgeofmysanity Send a private message to edgeofmysanity Apr 4 2013, 6:38am
    Looney Tunes Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 4 2013, 12:24pm
    Hehe... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Apr 4 2013, 12:28pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.