Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I would love

Elessar
Tol Eressea

Apr 3 2013, 1:35am

Views: 32
Shortcut
I would love [In reply to] Can't Post

for it to make it to 303. That would be a nice final total considering it was considered a flop after opening weekend. Tongue

Subject User Time
AUJ's box office run come to an end? macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Apr 1 2013, 12:51pm
    Does anyone know how much of TH numbers are from 3d? demnation Send a private message to demnation Apr 1 2013, 1:09pm
    I think these are great numbers! // Eowyn3 Send a private message to Eowyn3 Apr 1 2013, 1:13pm
    Not bad Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 1 2013, 1:47pm
    It is still playing shadowdog Send a private message to shadowdog Apr 1 2013, 1:57pm
    I was really hoping for it to pass sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 1 2013, 2:11pm
        I'd go to a part 1 before part 2 as well Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 1 2013, 3:16pm
    I'm really, really pleased Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 1 2013, 5:22pm
        Oh yeah tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Apr 1 2013, 5:33pm
    Me neither. Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Apr 1 2013, 7:43pm
    Not quite. They may only be doing Weekend updates on Mondays now. Current count is up AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Apr 1 2013, 11:11pm
        Looks like you're right, and it seems to have added more than 1 more million from China macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Apr 2 2013, 7:45am
            I was hoping China would act as Greyskull, and give An Unexpected the power AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Apr 2 2013, 7:31pm
                I love He-Man Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 2 2013, 9:07pm
                    *wink* AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Apr 2 2013, 10:52pm
                        Another virtual high five? Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 2 2013, 11:24pm
                            Agreed my friend. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Apr 3 2013, 12:14am
                                I would love Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 3 2013, 1:35am
        Avatar was "Dances with Wolves" in OuterSpace? /// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 2 2013, 3:12pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.