Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Who else thinks the "sneak peek" won't be actual footage?
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

DanielLB
Immortal

Mar 11 2013, 11:28am

Post #26 of 29 (111 views)
Shortcut
Bolg on the brain! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, sorry, I meant Azog.

They've made all this effort to re-write Azog's timeline that it would seem pretty pointless to have Beorn kill Azog during DOS. If it was going to happen, I agree with you (that Beorn should kill Azog). I think that's most likely *if* it were to happen.

I reckon there are two likely possibilities to how Azog will die (both in during the BO5A):

Azog kills Fili and Kili
Thorin kills Azog
Bolg kills Thorin
Beorn kills Bolg

Or

Azog kills Fili and Kili
Dain kills Azog
Bolg kills Thorin
Beorn kills Bolg

Or, as you say, Beorn kills Azog in DOS

elaen32
Gondor

Mar 11 2013, 11:54am

Post #27 of 29 (105 views)
Shortcut
Love the imagery that conjures up! [In reply to] Can't Post

Or maybe I just have a warped sense of humour! Is this why you have the new avatar, to channel your spirit via Radagast's addled brain to be the one to kill off Azog in this way? (Told you I had a warped sense of humour). Radagst is speeding back to Rhosgobel, to rescue more hedgehogs and in his haste Azog and crew are mown down. Radagast is hailed as a hero and regains his self respect, cleans himself up and behaves more in a manner befitting an Istari! (we can but dream)

"Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves the dreams of trees unfold"

Elessar
Valinor

Mar 11 2013, 12:54pm

Post #28 of 29 (94 views)
Shortcut
All possible [In reply to] Can't Post

Its all good. I figured that is what you meant but I wanted to make sure first. lol

This is true. I'm not 110% in on that he will die just something I could see happening. If I was betting I'd go with either of your scenarios over mine to be honest.

Lusitano
Tol Eressea

Mar 11 2013, 2:58pm

Post #29 of 29 (93 views)
Shortcut
From your lips [In reply to] Can't Post

to the ears of the Gods.

I am hoping radagast does something productive with his sled , such as mowning down Azog! Or maybe my new avatar is just me trying to make a statement.Angelic

I like your sense of humor.Wink

Vous commencez m'ennuyer avec le port!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.