Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Next Production vlog?

Jim
Rivendell

Mar 6 2013, 11:16pm

Post #1 of 12 (942 views)
Shortcut
Next Production vlog? Can't Post

Anyone have an idea of when the next production vlog will be posted up on PJ's Facebook page? At the end of the previous vlog (NZ Premiere), PJ says there will be another in the New Year. It's now early March, it can't be that far away, perhaps they will release one in conjunction with the special preview of the Desolation of Smaug on March 24th.

ryouko
Lorien

Mar 7 2013, 12:17am

Post #2 of 12 (373 views)
Shortcut
Have not heard anything yet. // [In reply to] Can't Post

tripecac
Rivendell

Mar 7 2013, 12:22am

Post #3 of 12 (411 views)
Shortcut
Probably after DoS preview [In reply to] Can't Post

It might make more sense for them to wait until after the DoS preview, so that they encourage more sales of the BluRays/DVDs.

My guess is that the first DoS vlog will be an edited version of the DoS preview, similar to what they did last year (with the ComicCon footage).

Xanaseb
Tol Eressea

Mar 7 2013, 1:30am

Post #4 of 12 (382 views)
Shortcut
LOL... oh well, it'll come soon, I'm sure. [In reply to] Can't Post

Laughhahahaha, I just clicked on this and it reminded me of #no. 31 of DanielLB's '100 signs you know you spend too much time on TORn forum...'

31. You excitedly scan every new thread for the word VBLOG and are crestfallen when, day after day, you don't see it.

--I'm a victim of Bifurcation--

Join us over at Barliman's chat all day, any day!

Silmaril
Lorien

Mar 7 2013, 8:39am

Post #5 of 12 (263 views)
Shortcut
no news by PJ for a long time, i think it will stay like this until the end of march! [In reply to] Can't Post

DanielLB
Immortal

Mar 7 2013, 9:09am

Post #6 of 12 (262 views)
Shortcut
I wonder when Beorn will be revealed, and whether we'll see him in a vlog [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure I would want it this early on. Maybe June/July time?

Tigero
Rivendell

Mar 7 2013, 10:03am

Post #7 of 12 (244 views)
Shortcut
I've been eager to watch a new one, too. [In reply to] Can't Post

PJ said in the last video that 'we will see again in the new year', so i think it should have come already but why it hasn't i don't know, maybe it's all about marketing again... Don't know how it could be related to that they decided to put the free-for-all videos we all have already seen as a 'bonus' for the BD relase... This is ridiculous.

Pessimists have no disappointments.

Ardamírë
Valinor

Mar 7 2013, 3:04pm

Post #8 of 12 (210 views)
Shortcut
Uh, I missed this list of 100 signs... [In reply to] Can't Post

Where can I find it!? Shocked

There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall and the bells in the steeple, too.
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird is popping out to say coo-coo (coo-coo, coo-coo).

DanielLB
Immortal

Mar 7 2013, 4:48pm

Post #9 of 12 (186 views)
Shortcut
Here's the link [In reply to] Can't Post

Link. We still need 30 odd more signs. Cool

Skaan
Lorien

Mar 7 2013, 5:26pm

Post #10 of 12 (165 views)
Shortcut
Beorn is pretty elusive [In reply to] Can't Post

If i remember correct, Beorn is the only character we really haven't seen a single glimpse of yet. I'm really curious to his appearance, and Mikael's acting.

Ardamírë
Valinor

Mar 7 2013, 9:11pm

Post #11 of 12 (122 views)
Shortcut
Thank you, Mr. Daniel! // [In reply to] Can't Post

There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall and the bells in the steeple, too.
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird is popping out to say coo-coo (coo-coo, coo-coo).

(This post was edited by Ardamírë on Mar 7 2013, 9:12pm)

Dipling
Rivendell

Mar 15 2013, 6:18am

Post #12 of 12 (73 views)
Shortcut
Facebook updated [In reply to] Can't Post

PJ updated his facebook page.

Maybe we will get new production blog?

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.