Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
The UK is an hour behind Germany, isn't it?

Lissuin
Grey Havens

Feb 28 2013, 6:39pm

Views: 191
Shortcut
The UK is an hour behind Germany, isn't it? [In reply to] Can't Post

So that would be 7. I was just going by the time in the German announcement.

Subject User Time
DOS Sneak Peek also available on Amazon.DE now! Silmaril Send a private message to Silmaril Feb 28 2013, 10:11am
    So no need for preordering and canceling the UK now... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Feb 28 2013, 10:21am
        Give me one! ;) // Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Feb 28 2013, 1:02pm
    happy dance =) Verbal_Daggers Send a private message to Verbal_Daggers Feb 28 2013, 10:52am
    Perfect! TariArFiniel Send a private message to TariArFiniel Feb 28 2013, 11:01am
    I was expecting to see the preview! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Feb 28 2013, 11:08am
        You know it says the preview is at 7 p.m. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Feb 28 2013, 11:59am
            That's not today though! ;-P / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Feb 28 2013, 12:28pm
                I too was a little mislead by the thread-title! // painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker Feb 28 2013, 3:44pm
            "20 uhr" is 8 pm not 7 pm. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Feb 28 2013, 6:08pm
                On my notification of the preview code Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Feb 28 2013, 6:32pm
                    The UK is an hour behind Germany, isn't it? Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Feb 28 2013, 6:39pm
    Ugh... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Feb 28 2013, 12:23pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.