Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I'm going to go back to New Zealand as well

Tim
Tol Eressea

Jan 27 2013, 7:05pm

Views: 83
Shortcut
I'm going to go back to New Zealand as well [In reply to] Can't Post

After I've been there the first time, whenever that is.

Cheers for movie 3! I dug movie 1.

Arthur: What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?
Tim: I... am an enchanter.
Arthur: By what name are you known?
Tim: There are some who call me... 'Tim'...?
Arthur: ...greetings, Tim the Enchanter.

Subject User Time
Martin Freeman goes back to NZ, Oleander Took Send a private message to Oleander Took Jan 24 2013, 5:07pm
    Thought it was interesting Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Jan 24 2013, 5:56pm
        Yes, it makes me wonder Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Jan 24 2013, 9:21pm
        Yes, more vlogs soon! Kimtc Send a private message to Kimtc Jan 24 2013, 9:32pm
        I wonder if they judge reaction to AUJ...or, more likely, the studio does...and Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jan 25 2013, 4:58am
    I hope they add more character scenes between Bilbo and the Dwarves sycorax82 Send a private message to sycorax82 Jan 24 2013, 8:06pm
        I certainly hope that he will be properly utilised. Lightice Send a private message to Lightice Jan 24 2013, 8:42pm
    Good stuff.// Owain Send a private message to Owain Jan 24 2013, 8:42pm
    Awful news. This is going to ruin the next two movies. Kassandros Send a private message to Kassandros Jan 24 2013, 9:26pm
        Yup I agree... Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Jan 25 2013, 7:36pm
            snort!... Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jan 26 2013, 5:15am
    May was mentioned also by Graham McTavish namarie Send a private message to namarie Jan 25 2013, 10:52am
    I'm going to go back to New Zealand as well Tim Send a private message to Tim Jan 27 2013, 7:05pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.